PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10

b e n
04-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Hears my deal, I'm getting a minimag that has level 10 with it but not installed is it worth the hassle of all the tuneing and things like that to prevent the occational chop? I have a halo b I will use on it so I dont think I will be chopping much anyways, and I got the mag to be reliable and a gas n go gun but I fear level 10 will have me messing and fiddleing with my gun like I had to in my cocker owning days. Please help :cry:

paintman1142
04-21-2006, 12:19 AM
mine as well, just note which carrier you took out of the level 7 kit so that if you get fed up with tuning it just pop the lvl 7 in and, boom, you have your old marker back. easy as pie and half as filling

Mescalito
04-21-2006, 12:59 AM
once you setup the lvl 10 you dont have to mess with it much anymore.. only if an oring breaks in or something..

Dayspring
04-21-2006, 08:18 AM
After tweaking the carrier oring after the first thousand or so rounds, it's a "set and forget" item.

I went over a year of hard tourney ball without even touching the level 10 more than oiling.

rtfire1
04-21-2006, 12:47 PM
the only time i had a problem with my lvl 10 was when the fomie was water logged and fell off but thats why you got fast acting super glue. i have not had any problems with any of the lvl 10 markers i have built and tuned for people.