PDA

View Full Version : how much should i pay for this?

new2mags
04-21-2006, 12:01 AM
a guy not too far from me has a mag, its red ULE body, red x valve, black inteliframe, 14in all american and it comes w/ some drop, i was just wondering how much you guys think this is worth?

thanks

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 12:06 AM
I assume its used. In mint condition around $450 depending on lvl 10, ULE trigger etc....

new2mags
04-21-2006, 12:11 AM
yea it is used and i guess i forgot to ask if it had lvl 10 i just assumed it did because of the valve, thanks ill be sure to check. anyone know how much the red valve is worth?

Dharma punk
04-21-2006, 02:16 AM
The red valve isn't worth anymore than a black one. You can get them from AGD for the same price. It should have LevelX being that it's an X-valve, but it may not have ULT. I agree with the above. If it has ULT and all the goodies, $450 for a mint marker, but I would offer $400 and see what he says.

MoeMag
04-21-2006, 02:50 AM
The red valve isn't worth anymore than a black one. You can get them from AGD for the same price. It should have LevelX being that it's an X-valve, but it may not have ULT. I agree with the above. If it has ULT and all the goodies, $450 for a mint marker, but I would offer $400 and see what he says.

Agreed

new2mags
04-21-2006, 06:11 AM
the only problem is i cant actually shoot the gun, its a few hours away but he says it works fine. mags are pretty solid so i figure the most it will need is some lube and love right? i have never bought a marker w/o seeing it in person, do you guys think its ok??

Arstron
04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
With it having an xvalve the chances are pretty good that none of the orings will need to be replaced yet. I my self wouldnt have a problem buying it without seeing it. Worst case scenario you might have to get a oring kit or some level 10 carriers. I would try to get some pictures emailed to you first, just to be sure the gun isnt completly beat up.

Dharma punk
04-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah, get some pics of it with something handwritten like his name and the date in the pics with the marker to verify they are current pics. You probably won't need anything other than some lube and an oring kit if that.

jenarelJAM
04-22-2006, 12:43 PM
You forget, the SP barrel takes $20 off :rofl:

DarkMag722
04-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Id say like $400. But try to get it for cheaper if u can.

BeaverEater
04-22-2006, 02:45 PM
i dont even think they are worth 400. There are a bunch of other better guns u can get for 400 or so but if your dead set on a mag, its probably worth 400 to u.

punkncat
04-22-2006, 03:30 PM
i dont even think they are worth 400. There are a bunch of other better guns u can get for 400 or so but if your dead set on a mag, its probably worth 400 to u.

I have to agree with this.

Very light and compact, rock solid, dependable marker. You will probably have to buy parts/services offline, unless you are just lucky enough to live in an area where your pro shops support them. Other than the quirkyness of getting the Lvl10 set up right, they are super easy to fix. You MUST run on HPA and they aren't very efficent. Also when you get to ~1000 psi you will need to refill as the lvl10 and valve don't operate properly much below that.

Personally sight unseen and unable to operate it I would offer more like $350 and see where it goes from there.