View Full Version : ule upgrade, ult compatible?

Benwa23
04-21-2006, 06:13 PM
I have searched the forums, but unable to find my answer. I am considering the ULE upgrade for original RT owners (for $325.00); anyone able to tell me if the ULT system will fit after that process has been completed, without any milling or drilling, of course? Another question, any idea, since i have the level 10 bolt already, if AGD will give me a rebate on the upgrade because I already have the level 10?

Any answers are much appreciated, thanks!

shades
04-21-2006, 10:47 PM
One, there may be ule RT rails out there but I have not seen them. RT Pro ive seen tons but not the orginal RT.
Two, if memory serves you WILL need your valve milled to use a ULT.
Three, If you would have Ordered the LvL 10 and the ULT and a ule body maybe a discount.
Four, there is the upgrade program for the Rt you could try. Better some times to buy a RT Pro. It comes with LVL 10 it is ready or can be ordered with a ULT and your choice of grip frame and of course the most weight savings is in the new Xvalve. Then you can get a ULE rail and woot you have a feather light piece of mind. IMO

afortuna
04-21-2006, 11:06 PM
One, there may be ule RT rails out there but I have not seen them. RT Pro ive seen tons but not the orginal RT.
Two, if memory serves you WILL need your valve milled to use a ULT.
Three, If you would have Ordered the LvL 10 and the ULT and a ule body maybe a discount.
Four, there is the upgrade program for the Rt you could try. Better some times to buy a RT Pro. It comes with LVL 10 it is ready or can be ordered with a ULT and your choice of grip frame and of course the most weight savings is in the new Xvalve. Then you can get a ULE rail and woot you have a feather light piece of mind. IMO

Find an RT Pro for that price either here or on ebay. You'll love the decision later. Shoot, sell your original RT, take the money and add it to the $325 and buy a better/more upgraded mag.

Benwa23
04-22-2006, 08:20 AM