PDA

View Full Version : Need help, please.

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I ran into a problem with my brand new Tac-one. Xvalve, ULE trigger with lvl 10.

I gas it up and it leaks air down the barrel. I noticed that this pin behind the trigger was all the way in. I take off grip and pushed this pin all the way toward the trigger and gas it up again.

There was no leak this time and I can hear this "click" sound when the gun is ready to go.

So I pull the trigger and insted of a shot I got leak again. Pin behind the trigger falls all the way back again and wont return.

I did this operation couple of time. Pin forward, gas it up, "click", pull trigger, air start leaking, pin falls all the way back.

Does any body know what is going on?

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 07:28 PM
anyone?

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 07:55 PM
I just switched tanks and marker is firing again as usual but I can still hear small leak down the barrel.

I tried to adjust velocity but leak is still there. Can it be lvl10 tuning problem?

I checked all o-rings inside. Everything is fine.

P.S. Now I am talking to myself.... :tard:

Ken Majors
04-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Using an HP output tank? Is it full (above 1k)?

Could be a lvl10 issue but sounds more like it is starving for air.

Try oiling the bejesus out of it...any issue I have had with my tac has been fixed by increasing the input and/or oiling.

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah first tank was like a little over 1000. So I thought its good enough....

Second tank is like 2500.

When you say "oiling" you mean old fashion oiling trough ASA right? If so I have to wait till tomorrow, cant shoot right now cause my daughter is going to bad.

I apretiate your help!

Any ideas besides oiling?

Ken Majors
04-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Yeah I meant the standard "oil through the ASA" deal.

If that doesn't do it you may need to tweak the Lvl10. Next sized carrier.

ABTOCMEPTb
04-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll try carrier right away. Thanks bud.

ABTOCMEPTb
04-22-2006, 10:33 AM
I installed smaller carrier and now leak is gone. I poured 15 drops of oil and dry fire it for like 50 shots. I hope that will do it.

paintman1142
04-22-2006, 09:44 PM
make sure they are high pressure tanks, output that is, not capacity or how much is in them. you need high pressure. did you shim the ULE Trigger? Make sure that your trigger rod is the correct length that could be it. I take it you have a level 10 bolt, you may need to go one carrier size smaller (mine works at 2 lines, try 2 lins and dot first(it's a bit bigger) if it still leaks go smaller).

ABTOCMEPTb
04-22-2006, 11:12 PM
I had 2 lines shim installed. I installed shim with no lines or dots and leak stopped. Should I try to install bigger shim like 0.5 or 1?

paintman1142
04-22-2006, 11:54 PM
yeah, the biggest one you can use without any leaking is the best for bolt softness.