PDA

View Full Version : printed info on automags.....

JJ8VAN
04-22-2006, 12:22 AM
hey guys whats up, im new to the forum but ive read probably most of it already...very useful information here. Anyways, i was wondering if anyone knew of any printed 'technical' information about automags. im doing a formal report about the X valve (maybe ill switch to automags in general if i cant get enough info) but im having trouble finding printed sources. does anyone have any magazines stashed away they would be willing to share with automag information? i know action pursuit games has at least a couple articles but where could i find them, or any printed info about automags? where could i go to find a stash of paintball magazines? ive done database seaches and all, but im just coming up short... and its too late into the term to switch topics!

*** EDIT
im desperate for a magazine source.. all i want to know is the main information so i can try to look it up or blindly site it with relevent information in my report***

jj

SpitFire1299
04-22-2006, 12:31 AM
What kind of information are you looking for? Theres so much to know. :p

bentothejam1n
04-22-2006, 01:11 AM
I have either an apg or paintball mag that has articles on the tac 1 and the rt

sisco87
04-22-2006, 01:51 AM
I remember somewhat of an article on the tach-one a while back in action pursuit,
but i don't think it had anything technical about it.....

And welcome to AO! :cheers:

jenarelJAM
04-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Can you take their online .pdf manual, print it out, and call it a printed manual? I mean really, thats what AGD does when they send it to you...

JJ8VAN
04-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Can you take their online .pdf manual, print it out, and call it a printed manual? I mean really, thats what AGD does when they send it to you...

good point. i think i should be able to get away with calling that a type of book... a 'document with corporate or foundation authorship' according to MLA works cited rules.

the type of information im looking for is anything dealing with how the gun works. tuning the level 10 article or how the x valve or rt valve works would be good. i have all the information i need but id like to get some quotes from a magazine... the instructor for this class has already hinted to limit electronic sources which is why im on this scavenger hunt for magazine or book sources on automags.

If you have an article in a magazine like this, if you could tell me which issue and magazine it is that would be great.

thanks again,
jj

JJ8VAN
05-07-2006, 12:46 PM
guys help me out! lol my project is due tomorow and im almost done, but i really need a magazine source.

i know action pursuit has done articles on automags, lvl10, ULT, hyperframe, etc etc ... does anyone have a magazine like this? could you take the time and find the author, title, periodical title, volume or number, date, and page numbers for the entire article?
and maybe the main point of the article (what was it about)

if someone could do this for me today i would be very thankful and owe you a beer.

jj