PDA

View Full Version : sp owners if your gun is busted look here!!!!

justin_kracker
04-22-2006, 07:26 AM
Hello for all you smart parts marker owners out there if your gun is messed up or you just want upgrades installed and you dont want to mess the gun up worse then you need to check out zdspb.com owned and maintaned by ydna all guns are looked after better than his own. he is probably the best sp marker tech in michigan and many other areas around michigan. Also he is very good on the pricing but you can see about what the price will be at his sight. So if you want to get your gun fixed you need to send them to him. check it out
www.zdspb.com

thanks for your time

RoamingStorm
04-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Hello for all you smart parts marker owners out there if your gun is messed up or you just want upgrades installed and you dont want to mess the gun up worse then you need to check out zdspb.com owned and maintaned by ydna all guns are looked after better than his own. he is probably the best sp marker tech in michigan and many other areas around michigan. Also he is very good on the pricing but you can see about what the price will be at his sight. So if you want to get your gun fixed you need to send them to him. check it out
www.zdspb.com

thanks for your time

that helps but I dont think I can count the grammatical/spelling errors in your sentance

Chaos_Theory!
04-22-2006, 07:52 AM
This is some pretty dang old news. lol

Id honestly be surprised if any SP owner (not new SP owners) didnt know about Ydna.

punkncat
04-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Wasn't he the guy who used to have the Bushy info site, or was that someone else?

I bet he is a busy guy, teching SP markers....heck Shockers alone give him more than he can do. :D :D :D

Seriously though, the team I am affiliated with went to shockers a few months ago. Anything that possibly can go wrong with them has happened in multiples. We have had to purchase two different repair kits and order more solenoids.....The team is waiting for the sponsor to send the "Evil" trixes over so they have something that works,,,lol.

Chaos_Theory!
04-22-2006, 08:58 AM
That sucks, but to say all SP guns break down a lot is just wrong.

My ion hasnt broken down yet on me. Nor have any of the other SP guns ive owned.

punkncat
04-22-2006, 09:13 AM
Didn't say all, just relaying my experiance with Shockers.....and thats not to say they ALL break either. As popular as they are and as high as resale stays there is obviously something desirable about them to a good deal of people.

I have owned a few Impulses that NEVER broke...not EVER.

SummaryJudgement
04-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Yes, I have two Imps and they have never had a problem. I think that for an electro, they are pretty simple guns which may help out. Although I have not had experience with any other SP guns (at least in owning them, I have shot shockers and the like).

Teamslayer76
04-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Over the year that I've owned my Nerve I've used it maybe, 3 or 4 times....Enough Said. :)

Lohman446
04-22-2006, 05:28 PM
The team is waiting for the sponsor to send the "Evil" trixes over so they have something that works,,,lol.

Good luck with that :) Mine took several phone calls and the shop owner calling in some favors for me from what I understand

Baby Huey
04-22-2006, 05:39 PM
This is some pretty dang old news. lol

Id honestly be surprised if any SP owner (not new SP owners) didnt know about Ydna.

Yep.

And all markers have issues (as does anything with moving parts). I have two shockers and have only had 1 issue in 2 years (and I caused that :rolleyes: ).