PDA

View Full Version : Colorado! What Do We Have Here?

Z-man
04-22-2006, 01:16 PM
So I have resurfaced after 6 months and I now live in the great state of Colorado (probably the only place I like as much as California)

As of May 4th I will be living in Grand Junction in Palasade to be precise and I shall begin doing what I used to do in paintball; Make movies! Go shoot things! and of course spend lots of time riding dirt bikes around the Bookcliff Mountains.

A quick search of this forum reveals some threads hear and there about CO events but no current rundown on who is around the state. I must begin the task of finding AO people to play with and the locations of the good places to play and all that crap I had so wonderfully sorted out before moving.

So first off, is there anyone in GJ or Montrose or is most of this action taking place over in Denver and Colorado Springs?

MicroMiniMe
04-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Colorado! What Do We Have Here?

Crickets apparently.

Check out Action Pursuit Paintball. Boulder maybe?

Anthony there designed the Highlander milling for the AKAs. Might have a few locals with some.

Z-man
04-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Crickets apparently.

Check out Action Pursuit Paintball. Boulder maybe?

Anthony there designed the Highlander milling for the AKAs. Might have a few locals with some.

DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THIS IS GOING OT STOP ME! With my charisma and leadership Ill build a WHOLE NEW ARMY! Denver may have most of the people but Ill create a NEW order! There are highschools and colleges here and that is an excellent starting ground.

MicroMiniMe
04-27-2006, 07:41 AM
DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THIS IS GOING OT STOP ME! With my charisma and leadership Ill build a WHOLE NEW ARMY! Denver may have most of the people but Ill create a NEW order! There are highschools and colleges here and that is an excellent starting ground.

I recall The Flaming Koosh (sp?) was a CO player, he had a nice green SFL I coveted many years back. Its been ages since I've seen a post of his.

Zak, I think your on your own island out there. Better find cheap plane tickets and frequent flier miles.
:eek:

Unless you like making new videos with deer and bears as company...
:p

Z-man
04-27-2006, 09:32 AM
...Unless you like making new videos with deer and bears as company...
:p

You have no idea :cool:

MicroMiniMe
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
You have no idea :cool:
Beware the ferral cats. If they have a swollen neck area, they have a case of bubonic plague.

Colorado monitors the numbers and every few years a batch of humans will catch it from them.

/baad kitty

ShooterJM
04-27-2006, 01:17 PM
So I have resurfaced after 6 months and I now live in the great state of Colorado (probably the only place I like as much as California)

As of May 4th I will be living in Grand Junction in Palasade to be precise and I shall begin doing what I used to do in paintball; Make movies! Go shoot things! and of course spend lots of time riding dirt bikes around the Bookcliff Mountains.

A quick search of this forum reveals some threads hear and there about CO events but no current rundown on who is around the state. I must begin the task of finding AO people to play with and the locations of the good places to play and all that crap I had so wonderfully sorted out before moving.

So first off, is there anyone in GJ or Montrose or is most of this action taking place over in Denver and Colorado Springs?

Bsoloman
Dawump
Boggerman is in GJ I'm pretty sure
Timbpaint lives in palisade too (I think)

I used to live in denver, but am currently stuck in florida for another year at least.

There's not a ton of players from AO in colorado but I wish you luck!

Z-man
04-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Bsoloman
Dawump
Boggerman is in GJ I'm pretty sure
Timbpaint lives in palisade too (I think)

I used to live in denver, but am currently stuck in florida for another year at least.

There's not a ton of players from AO in colorado but I wish you luck!

Ya this area of the state needs some work it looks like but Ill whip them into shape!

hitech
04-28-2006, 06:51 PM
DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THIS IS GOING OT STOP ME! With my charisma...There are highschools here and that is an excellent starting ground.

Crusing the highschools looking for a date, again, I see...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Couldn't help myself... ;)

Z-man
04-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Crusing the highschools looking for a date, again, I see...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Couldn't help myself... ;)

I don't need a record thank you! I have family that my family has known forever and the 3 boys in the family are all are the different schools there so I can use THEM to find people... I don't think Ill show up on a highschool campus... I'd feel like a stalker and with the way kids these days dress they could pull of 18 and that is bad.

billybob_81067
12-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Holy thread ressurection batman!

Eh I'm bored and wanted to see who all is in the square state of CO. So I searched and found this thread. Anywho, I'm in Rocky Ford, which is in the southeastern part of CO and not really near anyone or anything. :)

Just did a mapquest and I'm only like 340!!!!!!!! miles away from you! :eek:

KC
12-13-2006, 01:33 AM
<<< location = CO

:cheers:

billybob_81067
12-13-2006, 01:53 AM
<<< location = CO

:cheers:

What town in CO?

KC
12-13-2006, 02:28 AM
Fortcollins/loveland.

Papa_Smurf
12-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I always play in denver, at APC.
But my favorite place is in the tiny town of Sedalia, called Paintball adventures, they have like 12 fields, speed, woods, and scenario, with creeks and forts and all..

There is a huge scenario new years day i think, at a field in the springs...

AnthonyDStone
12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
They're pretty new.Check e'm out>This guy runs it.Ask him about it and tell him TONY sent you! ;)

http://www.myspace.com/p8ntballa17

Tony

ZapTheMad
12-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Nice to see you again Zak. Enjoy the snow!

spike_ball999
12-15-2006, 03:53 AM
I've played APC and that's it since I've moved up here three months ago. Looking to check out Denver PARC just for the fact they seem to have better prices. Funny enough, it's just a few blocks away from APC.

Where would we do the meet cause I'm down. My mag is almost done. Just gotta send it to Luke for some ULE/custom milling Maybe somewhere in Colo Springs just to make it easy on the people in the south? Ideas people!

Oh, by the way, I live in Aurora.

KC
12-15-2006, 05:38 AM
charity game at "the p.a.r.k" in denver this sat. Its for the victim of that BS in longmont.

Kristian

spike_ball999
12-15-2006, 08:17 PM
charity game at "the p.a.r.k" in denver this sat. Its for the victim of that BS in longmont.

Kristian

Heck, I would go, but I have work. Second day at Guitar Center.

Resurection
12-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Check out Colorado Deadbox (http://www.coloradodeadbox.com). The webmaster is my syster. :p

spike_ball999
12-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Check out Colorado Deadbox (http://www.coloradodeadbox.com). The webmaster is my syster. :p

Cool design.

I've been bopping around on playpaintballcolorado.com lately.

Mav D MagMan
12-19-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm down at the AF Acad in Colorado Springs, we usually play down in Pueblo (and a little bit up at the PARC last weekend)... but I usually find myself as far away as FT. Collins on the weekends so I'd be down to go play wherever.

Will