PDA

View Full Version : AGD - RT Warp Body?

Daniel Morse
12-18-2001, 04:34 PM
Tom, I noticed you posted the Mag warp main bodies in the store. What about RT Warp main bodies? I would love a Warp Left Side Black Main Body for my RT. Will these be avaibale in the online store? :confused:

Muzikman
12-18-2001, 04:44 PM
I do not know if it will be on the online store, but I do know you can get one. I have one on my RT (Original RT)

Daniel Morse
12-18-2001, 11:08 PM
I hope it is for sale online so I can see what the RT warp main body looks like in chrome and in black. How much is it? :confused:

kenshinkandon
12-19-2001, 08:03 AM
you can use E-mag warp bodies on your RT with no problems there all the same I think there was a classic post about this in the tech forum. I'm not really sure if they made warp bodies for the RT. anyone know? Give TK sometime remember there still in the process of putting everything up on the store if you really wnat one give them a call.

BlackVCG
12-19-2001, 12:28 PM
No you can't. The RT valve has the z-lock pin on the right side of the valve and the z-lock groove on RT's is in the mainbody. RT mainbodies are specific to RT's only.

Daniel Morse
12-19-2001, 04:50 PM
will RT warp main bodies be for sale in the store?;)

12-26-2001, 10:18 PM
Well, I would like to see them in the online store, but if they don't show up there, thats cool, as long as they're available, and I can find a distributor. Does AGD take orders over the phone directly?

Russ
12-26-2001, 10:56 PM
This may seem incredibly obvious, but why don't you just call up the AGD front office and ask? They may have a body or lying around. (Perhaps not enough to justify being in the online store)