PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to give another good word on Centerflag's ...

LaW
12-18-2001, 04:40 PM
Customer service!!!

I have had a hyperframe for a while now and recently has worn the sear finally after months of use. I talked to jeff of centerflag and he was extremely nice. Answered a couple tolerance questions and then took my addy to send me a new sear and longer on/off pin. The service I had was just amazing. Doesn't compare to almost any other company (AGD!!! rocks as well)

- I don't post here often, and have been around since the start of this website back way before AGD bought it. Only guys I really remember are miscue, army and a couple others floating around here.

-Mark - LaW

Miscue
12-18-2001, 05:17 PM
Cool... wb! You're one of the people that convinced me to get it... I was not disappointed. Although I have since moved up to an EMag... :) No comparison!

Puddleglum
12-18-2001, 06:21 PM
I know you don't know me(not many do) but why aren't you around more?:(

LaW
12-18-2001, 07:07 PM
Just have too much work, i still read, i just don't post too much. Yeah miscue I have an emag as well now :) but i still have to have my other gun working.

LeadBasedPaint
12-18-2001, 07:46 PM
So the hyperframe's on/off is too short? Is the stock pin too long for the E-LCD? Cause they have thier own you are supposed to use, but I tried to use the stock one and it just vented air down the barrel and sputtered and stuff (kinda like there were shots in between the venting) the instant I put a tank in it. My guess was just that the stock pin is too long.

LaW
12-18-2001, 10:35 PM
Each mag has different tolerances to every product really. What may be a short on/off to one mag could be perfect for the other. I wouldn't really sayit's too short, just some mags require a longer on/off so that the parts will last longer and it will run more reliably.

LeadBasedPaint
12-19-2001, 08:33 PM
Well then why do you think it is venting? It didn't do it with my old trigger. I hope I didn't screw anything when I took it apart. Would putting the sear in backwards make it do that?

LaW
12-20-2001, 02:28 AM
If it's venting with the stock pin, that's why they supply their own, if you notice they are different.

LeadBasedPaint
12-20-2001, 09:39 PM
The more I read the more sure I am that you are right. I guess I will have to wait for the dude to send me the new one. Oh, and last night I was tinkering with my gun (it was quite an interesting evening. I had the gun appart, I applied air pressure, and launched my on/off assy. across the room. :) ) and I found that the silinoid isn't strong enough to push back the sear. Is my pressure too high? Is the battery not givving enough juice? (I have been using a standard 9v instead of the rechargeable one. is the rechargeable one more powerful?) Or is that problem traced back to the on/off? This is confusing!

LaW
12-20-2001, 10:38 PM
You can use the service mode on the hyperframe to adjust how much power to give the solenoid to recharge, i got into it on accident and am not sure how :) better try calling them to ask. Also if you take the grip off there are 4 allen key screws, make sure those are all tight, they have a tendency to come lose over time.