PDA

View Full Version : Just checking- Have simple question about rail and valve assembly

sisco87
04-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Well I'm building my first project mag and you could say that I'm no mag expert.
So I'm checking on what valves can fit with what rails.

But the gist of what I have is this- Classic rail with classic sear assembly(of course), a vert ULE body, and a 90* logic frame(if that has anything to do with it).

All I need is a valve now to complete my mag. So just to check, I can't fit any Pro valves like the RT, Emag, and Xvalve correct? And this means that the only valves that will fit are classics, right?

That's all i need to know.
Thanks in advanced! :)

Tunaman
04-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Any of the valves you mentioned will work in there...except for the RT Classic. Make sure the on/off has a .750 pin. ;)

kingpen509
04-23-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm no pro myself but all the valves you mentioned will infact will fit your set-up except the old style RT were the gas actually goes into the rail and not the side of the valve.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong anybody. But I started with a classic pro mag which is basically what you have, and I changed my classic valve to an e-mag valve then to an x-valve so you should be able to do the same.

sisco87
04-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Oh ok, that's great. I'm glad I was wrong too. :p
I don't know what made me think that those valves wouldn't fit a classic rail. I must have heard wrong from someone. :tard:

Thanks you guys :cheers: