PDA

View Full Version : Good, or Bad

jame4091
04-24-2006, 05:58 PM
I was wondering if anybody has used the online store www.paintballwarehouse.com, ive been thinking of ordering some stuff from them, but im being a little apprehensive about ordering over the internet. So ae they a trustworhty site or have you had problems with them?

going_home
04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
I went in and walked thru an order to the payment page before
I exited out, and they do take Paypal payments.
Thats what I look for when buying online, whether or not they take Paypal.
Paypal is fairly decent protection for buyers.

warbeak2099
04-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Paypal is fairly decent protection for buyers.

Hahaha, sure...

Raven001
04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
I was wondering if anybody has used the online store www.paintballwarehouse.com, ive been thinking of ordering some stuff from them, but im being a little apprehensive about ordering over the internet. So ae they a trustworhty site or have you had problems with them?

Don't know if their trustworthy or not but first, you should read this page and see if you can live with that http://store.paintballwarehouse.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=143

Second, although this site does not state it, some online stores reserve the right to substitute an item for another of like value. I bought a HP tank online once and selected a centerflag tank. I received a tank with a centerflag regulator but the tank had a trendy Sailor moon like drawing on it. You must read ALL the print.... especially the LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.

Shop Smart Shop S Mart :D