PDA

View Full Version : profiler help

SPECIAL_K_06
04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
I know this sounds pretty dumb, but i need some help. I cant get my lense out of my mask and i need to clean it up. So any help will be appreciated

Lohman446
04-24-2006, 07:22 PM
I know this sounds pretty dumb, but i need some help. I cant get my lense out of my mask and i need to clean it up. So any help will be appreciated

The back tabs that hold the lens in actually do. Lift up on the back center of each tab (one on each side of the mask) and slide it backwards, Very stiff the first couple times. The lens simply pulls off then.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
no. it doesn't simply pull off then. you then have to push down on the very ends of the lense so that the lip can slide under the black frame. you might have to push fairly hard.

jenarelJAM
04-24-2006, 09:37 PM
I don't have to lift up on my tabs at all, just slide them back. They take a little wiggling, but you should be able to get them.

onedude36
04-25-2006, 05:28 PM
I remember the first time i tried to take my lense out. spend over a half hour trying to figure it out. Then i asked somone who knew.

syl58
04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
its confusing because its somewhat counterintuitive, you lift the tab, then pull back the SAME direction as the pull, but it slides out pretty easily if you pull the tab high enough. afterwards, just push the tab and the lens will pop out.

the problem i have is putting back in without touching the lens..