PDA

View Full Version : yippee! my emag AND warp feed both came today.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-18-2001, 05:45 PM
im soooooo happy. finally my emag AND warp feed both came today. my mom wont let me see my emag and air america 4500 adjustable nitro cuz there for xmas but i was playin around with my warp a whole lot. just a few things bout the warp i dont get. the little mini ball tube that looks like a mini hyperball thing wont fit into the hole. also it loooks like i only have a foot of tubing and i have a high rise emag. how am i suppose to run it all the way from the top off the feed down to warp. i didnt get one of those T lookin warp adapters that people use with standard feeds either. whats up

Miscue
12-18-2001, 05:48 PM
Cool! :cool:

udtseal
12-18-2001, 06:05 PM
you should have gotten two little adapters that allow the ball hose to friction fit into the warp and into your T adapter and or warp body (if you had one). Look at the online store at www.airgun.com and you will see what you should have gotten in your warp package.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-18-2001, 06:15 PM
yea i got all the parts except for that T adapter at the end i gotta letter that said they had to stop making em :(. they said i could get one from ptp, but ill prob just go to home depot and try to find a longer hose.

BlackVCG
12-18-2001, 06:25 PM
You HAVE to have a vertical feed adapter. I don't understand why you ordered a vertical feed E-Mag with a Warp, but whatever floats your boat. AGD is out of stock on the vertical feed adapters so you're going to need to order one from PTP or just run your E-Mag without a Warp.

Russ
12-18-2001, 06:38 PM
Congrats! :cool:

By a "high rise E-Mag" do you mean a vert feed?
If so, there is no adapter in an AGD warp kit that will fit. Vert feed is a poor choice of body styles if you want to use a warp, a warp body is best, followed with Hopper Right.

Which AA did you get?

The AGD plastic elbow won't work with a Vert feed E-Mag, it only fits over the power feed tube.

You'll need one of these adapters for a vert feed gun...

BlackVCG
12-18-2001, 06:44 PM
If you take an AGD 90 degree adapter and dremel off the clamp so it is completely round at the base, you can press it securely into a vertical feed cup.

cphilip
12-18-2001, 06:49 PM
Fixed your title again... tisk tisk! ;)

Enjoy your stuff and I am overlooking the titles in your excitement. Merry X-mas to you.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-18-2001, 08:43 PM
im not dumb, i didnt want a vertical feed but when u can get a vert feed emag with jj 12inch and 12volt revi and AA 4500 114ci adjustable(ikno its huge) for 850, i dont passs that up. agd said it would take them a few months to make some new adapters so i dunt kno what to do. ill try to find a longer hose or if anyone wants to sell me one.

SiLeNt X
12-18-2001, 10:06 PM
you can allways use tape!!:D sorry about the news ......you should be back in order in no time pluse you may want to look into a low rise.

Russ
12-18-2001, 10:49 PM
DYE-BaLLeR said...
im not dumb, No one said you were. We're only offering advice. That's why you posted here, right?

AGD sells extra E-Mag bodies for $150 if you own an E-Mag (that's what they charged me) You could always try and sell your vert body...just a suggestion.

I suggest to not use the warp for now. Try the gun with just a Revy. Also, you can get the warp hose from AGD's online store for $4 per foot, as long as you'd like :)

Wow, a 114/4500 :eek: I thought my 88 was big!

FooTemps
12-18-2001, 11:15 PM
He said he wasn't dumb because people were saying it wasn't a smooth move to buy a high rise for warp setup...

headcase
12-18-2001, 11:23 PM
Just go to www.dropzonepaintball.com and order the PTP warp feed adapter, I'd give you mine, but someone else is already taking it.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-19-2001, 06:35 AM
foo's right thats why i said it. ill probably go out to home depot to night and make a ghetto pvc vertical adapter and hope it works. or ill try to find a longer hose, but if i have to ill pay 30bucks for a vertical adapter on dropzone.