PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag or E-mag?

magbackforgood
04-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Not right now but sometime in the future i plan upgrading to a electronic Mag. I saw that there was a website for X-Mags. I know that X-Mags aren't made anymore because of Smart Parts. But what is the difference between a X-mag and a Emag? Do i want a Emag which are usally easier to find? or just wait to find a X-Mag? I know that X-mags are more expensive is the price worth it? Any help that can be given would be appreciated. thank you. :D

Dayspring
04-25-2006, 03:58 PM
No. it was not 100% smart parts. FYI.

Functionally, they are the same gun minus the removable breech & ACE. Otherwise, same gun.

(Keep in mind, we are comparing a ULE Emag to an Xmag)

magbackforgood
04-25-2006, 07:57 PM
No. it was not 100% smart parts. FYI.

Functionally, they are the same gun minus the removable breech & ACE. Otherwise, same gun.

(Keep in mind, we are comparing a ULE Emag to an Xmag)

well i thought that Smart Parts was sueing everyone who was making a electro frame or gun? I guess they thought that they owned all rights.

psychowarden
04-25-2006, 08:04 PM
There have been several threads on why the production of X-mags was ceased. For the most part, it was because they werent making much of a profit on them.

I love my X-mag (Daysprings old X-mag) and I have never chopped with it going through 5 cases or so. But, if you can get a good deal on a ULE E-mag, it might not be a bad idea to get one.

magbackforgood
04-25-2006, 09:22 PM
There have been several threads on why the production of X-mags was ceased. For the most part, it was because they werent making much of a profit on them.

I love my X-mag (Daysprings old X-mag) and I have never chopped with it going through 5 cases or so. But, if you can get a good deal on a ULE E-mag, it might not be a bad idea to get one.

thanks warden :clap: