PDA

View Full Version : mag wont' stop firing when trigger pressed?

phizz
04-25-2006, 03:47 PM
I have an RT valve lvl 10 that I am trying to set up. There are no leaks, but the problem is, everytime I pull the trigger it will fire at least three times, and if I hold it down it goes non-stop fully auto. How do I fix this?

phizz
04-25-2006, 03:58 PM
ookay nevermind I think I figured it out... I had an old sear laying around not sure what it was from adjusted that a fraction and it works now. I think I may miss my fully auto mechanical mag....

FinchMan
04-25-2006, 04:05 PM
you could turn down the input pressure on your tank to solve to original problem (if you have an adjustable tank)

and you may be able to get it to go full auto with your current settup if you pull the trigger just heavy enough to fire, but light enough that the reactivity of the trigger pushes your finger back... and then the cycle repeats. (sweet spotting the reactivity)

geekwarrior
04-25-2006, 04:08 PM
check the orings in your on/off....i had the same problem that kept reoccuring on and off(ha, i crack myself up sometimes). I thought i fixed it,(switched sears and everything) it came back about a week later...ended up being the oring in the on'off valve. :shooting:

flyingpootang
04-25-2006, 10:56 PM
I have an RT valve lvl 10 that I am trying to set up. There are no leaks, but the problem is, everytime I pull the trigger it will fire at least three times, and if I hold it down it goes non-stop fully auto. How do I fix this?

Tunning a lvl10 by adding shims is only to stop chopping. Do you have a ULT? If so try removing one shim at a time until it stops going FA.