PDA

View Full Version : question about the logic custom rt

EvRonMcNasty
04-25-2006, 05:13 PM
well im looking to get a new mag so i figured if logic had anything going on as far as deals on guns. i see the price is 475 but if u choose a karta body or maybe a vertical grip instead does the price increase? it just says its optional. also does it come with an asa? i emailed them but its been a few days and they havent responded.

Aeronautica86
04-25-2006, 05:23 PM
well im looking to get a new mag so i figured if logic had anything going on as far as deals on guns. i see the price is 475 but if u choose a karta body or maybe a vertical grip instead does the price increase? it just says its optional. also does it come with an asa? i emailed them but its been a few days and they havent responded.

not sure if it comes with an asa, but I can assure you that the price will increase if you wanted to use a karta body or different grip

tippmannsniper-
04-25-2006, 06:12 PM
yes, the price increses when u choose anything, you can igure out how mucgh it all costs by choosing what u want clicking add to cart then going back to the main page and clicking view cart and there it is

also u may want to find out if logic is doing anymore mags, because i remember sdomething about them saying they were only doing custom work...

EvRonMcNasty
04-26-2006, 05:36 AM
they still havent emailed me back so idk, i also heard they werent doing anymore mag stuff

st6212
04-26-2006, 06:00 AM
I've also e-mailed Logic and pm'd Coolhand and have not received a response back for about 2 weeks now.

Have been wanting to get a some milling done for eyes.

3DSteve
04-26-2006, 12:07 PM
read the announcements on the front page of his site.
www.logicpaintball.com
read the bottom too.
he's a pretty busy dude lately