PDA

View Full Version : syn paintball?

SPECIAL_K_06
04-26-2006, 02:14 PM
My team was thinking about getting our new tournament uniform from syn paintball. Does anybody know anything about the company? Do they make good products?

REDRT
04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
My team was thinking about getting our new tournament uniform from syn paintball. Does anybody know anything about the company? Do they make good products?

Not too fond of their products. Their packs seem ok. Really comfortable to wear anyway. Possably the only thing they make that is good. Their pants blow out quickly. Normally in a game or two. Nobody at home here has had luck with the pants. Jerseys seem ok, but not very eye catching and rather blah for my taste. Syn pods are rather cheap. I bought into the padding inside the pod and it works, but they fall out of the pods all the time. SYn barrel condom sucks. Too small of diameter to quickly cover the end of the barrel. Alway had to fumble with it. Their packs are nice enough, but the rest of their stuff is not so good. I lost a sponcership because I refused to use SYN stuff over DYE. I don't regrete that call one bit.

latches109
04-26-2006, 08:26 PM

got some of their paints at nppl sd last year, comfy, look good, BUT the crotch ripped on the first day out. I ducted taped it and used em some more. the Knees ripped on the second time out. so poor durability. I would get them if you plan on standing around in the back.

I am using 06 proto pants now and they are starting to break down after 8 uses, so i am not to fond of them too. plus they are too tight. I am going to JT next...

thefool
04-26-2006, 09:56 PM
i have a pack and i think its one of the nicest ive seen

Kyle.Kimber
04-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Mediocre at best. I haven't seen any of their actual markers, but the jersey I have is pretty cheap and really wasn't worth $30.

Crazy
04-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Packs and Jerseys are sweet, being sponsored by Syn last year, these both held up well. I only had 1 jersey and 1 pack the entire season. Pants on the other hand, I went through a pair per event, because that was the quickest i could get them.