PDA

View Full Version : Intelifeed

b e n
04-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Can you hook it up to compleatly eliminate the need for the board and eyes? Like instead of just tapping into the line how could you just have the moter spin when the trigger is pulled and not even use the eyes?

rtfire1
04-28-2006, 05:15 AM
you can dump the eyes but i would not

nate2k191
04-28-2006, 10:55 AM
if you have an inteliframe or y-grip you can put a switch from radioshack in the grip and the sear will trip it every time you pull the trigger.

rtfire1
04-28-2006, 02:16 PM
no that i have more then 10 sec to type a reply. i have a warp/revy inteliframe mod i also have a just revy inteliframe mod. if you take out the eyes when your almost out you can have times where the eyes are going to see no paint and spin. where if you have no eyes you just shot air. the board you need for the revy to spin its how it gets the power. if you have any questions i have done 16 revy mods for friends and 6 warp feeds (got to love the 12v mod on an rt pro).

b e n
04-28-2006, 06:15 PM
So could I just unhook the eyes and have the microswitch spin the revvy? I think its dumb to have both the eyes and intellifeed working at the same time and plus I hate how the hopper keeps spinning when its empty :tard: