PDA

View Full Version : HELP: i just got a hyperframe and i have no on/off

surfbum
04-28-2006, 02:53 PM
i just got a 20 bps hyperframe and it did not come with the on/off
i have a classic valve, serial number CF54620

i called centerflag and they said they had a hyperframe on/off but not the right size pin
he said the best size pin is .765
he also mentioned that a ULT might work in my classic valve and that would be best if it worked

can someone experienced with hyperframes tell me what on/off and what pin to use and where i can find it?

thanks
i really look forward to ripping on the hyperframe

back2integrity
04-28-2006, 03:25 PM
i just got a 20 bps hyperframe and it did not come with the on/off
i have a classic valve, serial number CF54620

i called centerflag and they said they had a hyperframe on/off but not the right size pin
he said the best size pin is .765
he also mentioned that a ULT might work in my classic valve and that would be best if it worked

can someone experienced with hyperframes tell me what on/off and what pin to use and where i can find it?

thanks
i really look forward to ripping on the hyperframe

You should have bought mine :) Joking aside, you can get the ULT to work with the hyperframe in the classic valve, with a little bit of patience and good ol "trial and error." I also hear that the RT pins will work, but that is just something I heard and I wouldn't try it till you confirm it with someone else. ULT is probably your best bet, and they're not bad used, $25. Check out the Hyperframe FAQ (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79328) , it might help.

Badger1099
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM
I have a stock on/off. I ordered it through my local pro shop before I got my ULT. I cannot tell you what the pin length is? PM me if you are interested.