PDA

View Full Version : rt pro bouncing

killbot
04-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey i just bought an rt pro, i believe its the newer style rt pro valve w/ lvl 10, and it seems very bouncy to me, i can sweet spot it like an a5 and get full auto in bursts, i dont know if this is normal, but it is kinda fun :D , but i dont believe it should be like this and i need to fix it, i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, i dont have any extra parts so if ill need them please tell me what to buy.

Z-man
04-29-2006, 04:18 PM
The RT valve certainly has bounce to it and can be tuned to either increase or decrease that bounce. I would check to make sure that the on/off pin on the on/off assembly is the correct length. You can see all the correct Automag valve specs on the stikied thread above.

If EVERYTHING is in spec then you might have yourself a nice high flow tank (maybe an adjustable tank system?). I wrote up a very complete guide on this subject

http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/automag_info/rapidfire/rf_disclaimer.html

Hey i just bought an rt pro, i believe its the newer style rt pro valve w/ lvl 10, and it seems very bouncy to me, i can sweet spot it like an a5 and get full auto in bursts, i dont know if this is normal, but it is kinda fun :D , but i dont believe it should be like this and i need to fix it, i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, i dont have any extra parts so if ill need them please tell me what to buy.