PDA

View Full Version : Help me

thebearded_1
04-29-2006, 06:06 PM
i've had my 68 classic mag for probably 3 years. just recently my chrono will not adjust for me. i cant get my chrono under like 350 without it leaking air.....and by leaking i mean blasting me in the face. im just a casual player, so i do use CO2. i was thinking about getting the level 10 kit but i want to make sure my chrono can be adjusted before i do anything else. any ideas????

flyingpootang
04-29-2006, 06:19 PM
i've had my 68 classic mag for probably 3 years. just recently my chrono will not adjust for me. i cant get my chrono under like 350 without it leaking air.....and by leaking i mean blasting me in the face. im just a casual player, so i do use CO2. i was thinking about getting the level 10 kit but i want to make sure my chrono can be adjusted before i do anything else. any ideas????

If your using install a J-Tube to keep from shooting liquid Co2. That makes your marker shoot hot and snow.....http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_antisiphon_inst.html Parts can be bought at Home Depot

thebearded_1
04-29-2006, 06:24 PM
i just bought a new tank, but the place its leaking is out of the back of the valve and when it shoots, it shoots fine. i just cant figure out why it leaks so bad. it might be shooting even harder than 350 too i mean it will tear bark off a tree. and anything lower than that and it leaks.