PDA

View Full Version : minimag problems

mista278
04-30-2006, 07:32 PM
i have a minimag that recently bought. when i hooked the bottle to it. it leaked air so i changed all the orings in the entire gun. no when i hook the bottle to it the air still leaks and when you pull the trigger it dont fire but the air leak stops. what could be the problem. thanks for any help

rb211
04-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm assuming that your leak is coming from the barrel or the front of the gun. When you changed the power tube o-ring, was there a spring or a brass spacer in the power tube? If it was a spring, you'll need to get a spacer kit and replace the spring. Also, make sure the rail bushing is in place or it will never stop leaking.

mista278
04-30-2006, 08:02 PM
as far as the rail bushings i dont see where they go that might be the problem and there was a spring and i seen the spacer kit the other day and ordered it i'm just waiting for it to come in. hopefully it works. thanks

rb211
05-02-2006, 09:54 PM
The rail bushing can be seen when you take the grip frame off of the gun. It should be sticking out of the bottom of the rail where the rear of the grip attaches to the rail (part of the bushing goes into the grip). The field strip screw goes through it to attach the valve assy. to the rail. If it isn't there you will need to get one.