PDA

View Full Version : Choosing new mag

ShookOne
05-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Looking to buy a new gun and have been looking at automags for awhile. Don't want to buy another electronic gun, and have heard mags are great mech guns. I have been looking at:
Tac-One
ULE Custom Pro
Paradigm Pro

I know these three are basically the same gun, but can anyone give me advice on which to go with or anything else like that. All help is appreciated.

nate2k191
05-02-2006, 11:22 AM
it's personal preference, but i think the tac would be cool if you play scenario/woods

MisterBones25
05-02-2006, 01:06 PM
the tac-one is great if you play senario or woods ball bcause you can mount all kinds of gadgets to it and it makes for a bit of realism

the rt pro is good if you have a certain upgrade path you want to follow and are more int speedball/recball. this is the way i went, now i have a hypermag.

the paridigm pro is nice because it comes with lots of options for upgrades right from rouge, it will end up being less expensive in the long run.

i hope this helps.

minimag03
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
If you choose to go with the second choice, have Tuna build you a custom one. He will have more options than if you buy direct from AGD. Another option is just getting the Tac-One body on you custom RT.

ABTOCMEPTb
05-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Paradigm pro all the way. Light, stylish and comes with lots of custom parts. For $475 its a steal.