PDA

View Full Version : One vs. Vf

jame4091
05-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I shoot a Tac-one, and have nothing but great things to say about it. But i would like to have the chance to shoot a Wgp Vf tactical and compare the two. If you have shoot one of the Vf's what are your opinion's on it vs. a Tac-one?

Depending on what you guys have to say ill try to get my hands on one and do a test between the two.

SpitFire1299
05-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I would take the mag because of the reactive trigger and the anti chop level 10. :)

FinchMan
05-02-2006, 03:52 PM
i figure all the normal mag vs. cocker arguements apply..

punkncat
05-02-2006, 04:44 PM
i figure all the normal mag vs. cocker arguements apply..

I 2nd that.

grEnAlEins
05-02-2006, 11:43 PM
I 2nd that.
But the cocker is closed bolt, so it is faster, more accurate, and will help you get more chicks.... :rofl:

I honestly have never tried either one, but I have shot lots of mags, and lots of cockers. I like mags :D

RavishingEddie
05-02-2006, 11:49 PM
But the cocker is closed bolt, so it is faster, more accurate, and will help you get more chicks.... :rofl:

I honestly have never tried either one, but I have shot lots of mags, and lots of cockers. I like mags :D

I am very into speedball right now and using my Emag with Xmod. :hail: But my next gun will be a for scenario games which I plan to start doing. The TAC ONE is the only way I will go. The only thing new for cockers are electronics, while the TAC ONEs upgrades are pneumatic. If you take away the electronics then the TAC ONE is the clear winner.

tippmannsniper-
05-03-2006, 07:45 AM
umm i have a vf tactical and have shot a uled mag and must say that the cocker is definitly faster and quiter. the vf tactical is one of the fastest mech cocker around. the only problem is that it has to be perfecttly tuned to work consistently, most cockers have some play

although the tac one is cool, the autococker has a definite pimp factor too it

SpecialBlend2786
05-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I like the trigger feel of the cocker better. You also have the option of running HPA or CO2, depending on what is available at the event (or wherever you are playing scenerio style).

But I'd say the mag (with lvlX and ULE) is overall a better marker. While the trigger feel might not be as nice (imo), the feel of the actual marker is better, and there are more rails to make use of for scenerio play. That and it's bulletproof and easy to tech. Downside is it is HPA only.

And I disagree with the comment that the only new upgrades for cockers are electronic. Although it may be electronic related, the MQ valve is definitly a revolutionary upgrade that is all internal.

Steelrat
05-03-2006, 11:26 AM
A well set up cocker can be considerably more efficient than a mag. I can't help but think that would help in a scenario game.

Hexis
05-03-2006, 01:10 PM
The cocker has a huge advantage over the mag, the mesmerizing back block.

mmmm look at the shiny thing moving when I pull the trigger.....

There is none of that fun on a Mag, they just plain work all the time, with no external shiny moving parts.

Munnin
05-03-2006, 02:07 PM
The cocker has a huge advantage over the mag, the mesmerizing back block.

mmmm look at the shiny thing moving when I pull the trigger.....

There is none of that fun on a Mag, they just plain work all the time, with no external shiny moving parts.

haha theres some truth to that! i cought myself the other day looking at a shiny backblock in the bunker next to me, then i got shot.. they are almost mezmerizing to watch...

mag_lover05
05-03-2006, 10:16 PM
i own a 2k4 cocker, with shocktech pneumatics, ST bolt, cp reg, and cp detent. wich is the same if not better then the VF tactical. i had it timed so well i had suction timing. which some will still say it doesnt help, but its great for bragging rights :headbang: :clap: anyways, i loved my minimag WAYYYY more, so i just got a tac one. :shooting:

mags PWN COCK ers :p

Little_Ho
05-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi

I dont own a Tac One but I own a VF Tactical (in Camoflage for Sale btw.)
I like the Feel of a Cocker. I like the Feel of the Trigger Pull of my Mag.

I can shoot both but it needs to be timed the way I like it. The Mag just put Air on and go and shoot somebody.

I think its personal preferance either you like it or not.

Little_Ho