PDA

View Full Version : Automag Instruction Video

nixcamic
05-04-2006, 03:48 PM
I really hate to make my first post here a request, but I'm a new Automag owner and I live outside the states, and bought a used automag that came without the instruction video. I don't really feel like paying 250 dollars shipping on the video, and it would probably get stolen in shipment, so I was wondering if someone could upload it google video (not youtube as it can't be downloaded from there, only watched streaming and my internet sucks too much for that). Of before anyone uploads anything, we should probably have AGD's permission.

Thanks,
nixcamic

PnueMagger
05-04-2006, 03:52 PM
dude, That video is like hours long. It's RRREEEAAALLLY comprehensive. Just ask questions and it'll be faster. And it's VHS ... not DVD.

nixcamic
05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
dude, That video is like hours long. It's RRREEEAAALLLY comprehensive. Just ask questions and it'll be faster. And it's VHS ... not DVD.
Sometimes I like to know stuff for when I can't get to a forum, so I'd like to see the video. And someone out there has to have a tv card and as much time to waste as me :)

PnueMagger
05-04-2006, 04:03 PM
s**t, how much could it cost to mail you my agd video? I won't even charge you for it... you just pay shipping.

Jaan
05-04-2006, 04:19 PM
I have the video, the old one from about 10 years ago ... it's nothing special really. Yes, there is a lot of information on it but all the information you need is here in these forums.

PM me if you still need it and we can figure something out (c:

nixcamic
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
The only people with semi-reasonable shipping rates to here (around $20) are USPS, and so far I haven't had the best of luck with them (stuff goes missing, slow). Everyone else (FedEx, UPS, DHL) charges at least $75 for an object around the weight and size of a vhs tape.

Dark Frost17
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
wow where are u located?
there is a video on jayloo that isent to bad....

nixcamic
05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
wow where are u located?

Guatemala :) Paintball is really expanding here, a couple of new places have opened up in just the last year. Thanks for the jayloo reference, I've never heard about them before, interesting site.

RRfireblade
05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
This help?

Automag Owners Manual (http://www.airgun.com/Images/automan.pdf)

Valve Diagram (http://www.airgun.com/downloads/valveexplodedview.pdf)

paint magnet
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
The Automag video is great. I used to watch it twice a day, but then again, I have no life :rolleyes: Don't worry about copyright issues though, AGD actually encourages copying to promote distribution.