PDA

View Full Version : new mag got some questions

Cash
05-05-2006, 07:57 PM
ok so i got my new mag today and well i got some questions first off when i originally got it it wouldnt fire but i fixed that so that brings me to my first question

the velocity screw on the back of my classic valve is almost all the way in so the tourney lock barly fits on there so i was wondering it came with 5 springs and i have a raw aluminum one in there but i also have a red one and 3 brass ones if i changes the spring out will the velocity screw need to move out some

ok second question how does ult work cause the guy said it had a ult kit installed but the trigger pull is really long i was thinking there might just need to be more shims in there but all i ahve are lvl10 shims can i use those and were would i put them if i can

thanks and sorry for the bad grammer im in a hurry at the moment

Dark Frost17
05-05-2006, 08:35 PM
the lvl 10shims are bit thicker....i could only fit about 4 or 5 in there with the lvl10 shims but the1s for the ult .....maybe about 9 or 10 and its going like full auto :rolleyes:

athomas
05-06-2006, 08:26 AM
The silver bolt spring is the stiffest spring and requires the highest pressure/velocity setting. This would cause the velocity adjuster to be screwed in farther. Most people use the red spring (2nd stiffest) for best operation in the 280fps range. The brass looking bolt spring is the lightest one.

The level 10 shims are twice the thickness of the ULT shims. The shims change the timing of the valve but do nothing to alter the length of the trigger pull.

PnueMagger
05-06-2006, 09:12 AM
welcome to the mag family!