PDA

View Full Version : questions about my new mag

Cash
05-06-2006, 05:36 AM
ok so i got my new mag today and well i got some questions first off when i originally got it it wouldnt fire but i fixed that so that brings me to my first question

the velocity screw on the back of my classic valve is almost all the way in so the tourney lock barly fits on there so i was wondering it came with 5 springs and i have a raw aluminum one in there but i also have a red one and 3 brass ones if i changes the spring out will the velocity screw need to move out some

ok second question how does ult work cause the guy said it had a ult kit installed but the trigger pull is really long i was thinking there might just need to be more shims in there but all i ahve are lvl10 shims can i use those and were would i put them if i can

thanks and sorry for the bad grammer im in a hurry at the moment
Edit/Delete Message

Joni
05-06-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm sure we can help you, but we need to know more...
What valve? (X-valve, E-mag, classic A.I.R or minimag valve etc) If you don't know, just tell us what is engraved on the side of the valve.
lvl7 or lvl10 bolt?
What frame do you have?
About the ULT, pull out the on/off assembly. You do this by pulling out the valve, turn it upside down, and there is a part that can be pulled out of the valve body. Compare it to a ULT on/off:
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=358&categoryID=9

If it looks like that, your mag has ULT

Good luck

Cash
05-06-2006, 01:58 PM
i have a classic valve with lvl 10 and i have a powerlight grip styx frame