PDA

View Full Version : Damned dorm life....

FinchMan
05-07-2006, 08:42 AM
I've spent the last week organizing a paintball game for today ( 3 hours from now).
Around 2:00 last night (I guess earlier this morning) the fire alarm went off. apparently the 5th floor got flooded, along with the 4th and third from all the water from the sprinklers. Then the RA's wouldn't even let us into the building because they were "concerned about electrical hazards from the water." So they finnally let us back into our building at 6:30

Its now 6:50 am, and I haven't slept at all. We'll see how well i do playing paintball today. :(

RoamingStorm
05-07-2006, 08:45 AM
get ou there now and sleep until people meet you there, I hope all your gear is ok

FinchMan
05-07-2006, 07:07 PM
wow... what a day! :D

10 people signed up, 9 people showed up. (some of them friends of the others, not everyone was on the list)

went to the paintball shop, met up with one more guy we knew.

took a while to get everyone's rental guns, and we finnally started playing around noon.

we met up with a couple of kids we saw at the store earlier, and lots of folks kept coming and going, it was awesome.

at the begining of the day i wasn't playing too hot (although i did successfully hang the flag one game when everyone was still warming up), but towards the end of the day we all were having a blast.

So much fun. And then we went to In-N-Out for a victory lunch. :headbang:

My mag was having some problems with short-stroking and stuff, but i got it to work well enough all day. I'll worry about it some other time.... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Vex
05-08-2006, 05:43 AM
So much fun. And then we went to In-N-Out for a victory lunch. :headbang:
Damn man...why'd you have to tell us that?? :cry:

I hate you.