PDA

View Full Version : Sidefeeditus

buzzboy
05-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Ok, since I got my mag I have been playing with the warp feed and all has been well. Today I found out that my warp sensor is dead(WHAT DO I DO NOW). I was wondering how all of you keep a hopper on strait with a side feed. It seems not very stable. I played with it yester day and even after I taped it upright it still swiveled around with the weight of the full hopper and me running. What keeps it up.

wanna-b-ballin'
05-07-2006, 02:22 PM
you mean having the hopper attached to an elbow, then sitting on the powerfeed?

maybe you just need a stronger elbow, or to clamp it down more.

buzzboy
05-07-2006, 03:13 PM
The elbow I have doesn't lock down. I guess I just have to tape it up better. It is driving me nuts.

On a side note:
Did you ever have any problems with the warp I bought from you?

onedude36
05-07-2006, 04:23 PM
went through those pmi colored elbows every other time i played. Finally got bored, cut off the clamping mechanism that broke all the time, and put some hose clamps on both ends. Worked great, used it till i sold the gun.
Edit: you could cut a slot on each end of the elbow and use a hose clamp similarly to what i did.

wanna-b-ballin'
05-07-2006, 07:40 PM
only time i had a problem with it was when i didn't know how to attach the hose. lol. Z-man helped me with that at ao norcal vs. socal though. other than that, nope, it worked like a dream.
maybe it was because i had it intellifed? i dunno. it worked great for me.