PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone on here going to the MOUT game?

punkncat
05-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Camp Blanding, FLA at the end of May. I am looking so forward to it I am about ready to pop!!!

This will be my first game there. My goal is to get on top of the hotel. I found a map to an older event, and it appears that there is a man hole cover right at the base of the building. Hopefully we will be able to mount an attack and get up there.

Anyone ever played one? I am curious as to how hard they will be on this one shot one kill rule inside the buildings.
As I read it, anything goes out in the woods, but as soon as you enter the buildings you must only fire one shot one pull and eliminate others with one ball. I think I read that the speed limit was going to be 250 as well.

I am concerned as for some reason my cocker will not shoot consistantly. Instead of trying to fix it I am going to use my G7. Its reliable and efficent enough that I can carry HPA and be fine for long periods of time. I am going to use a Revi and turn the debounce WAY down, but still its hard sometimes not to walk the trigger a shot or two after all these years of speedball.

Jonno06
05-07-2006, 09:00 PM
i think thats going to be a very hard rule to keep enforced, and to obey as well.

where exacty is the MOUT site anyways?

punkncat
05-07-2006, 09:03 PM
i think thats going to be a very hard rule to keep enforced, and to obey as well.

where exacty is the MOUT site anyways?

Its at Camp Blanding just outside of Jax. You can check MXS's site or just google it....

The site is on base and you are under military law. Supposedly getting caught breaking any rules any little bit can and generally does result in expultion from the site. Seeing as its trouble with the military and not just some field owner and promotor, I was wondering if anyone had been there before and knew from experiance.

magman007
05-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Camp Blanding, FLA at the end of May. I am looking so forward to it I am about ready to pop!!!

This will be my first game there. My goal is to get on top of the hotel. I found a map to an older event, and it appears that there is a man hole cover right at the base of the building. Hopefully we will be able to mount an attack and get up there.

Anyone ever played one? I am curious as to how hard they will be on this one shot one kill rule inside the buildings.
As I read it, anything goes out in the woods, but as soon as you enter the buildings you must only fire one shot one pull and eliminate others with one ball. I think I read that the speed limit was going to be 250 as well.

I am concerned as for some reason my cocker will not shoot consistantly. Instead of trying to fix it I am going to use my G7. Its reliable and efficent enough that I can carry HPA and be fine for long periods of time. I am going to use a Revi and turn the debounce WAY down, but still its hard sometimes not to walk the trigger a shot or two after all these years of speedball.

you are going to want to turn your debounce filter way up, so that it is filtering more electrical noise out, not less.

punkncat
05-07-2006, 09:08 PM
you are going to want to turn your debounce filter way up, so that it is filtering more electrical noise out, not less.

Ya, I am not sure what its called on the Angel...same difference, but the lower the # the less bounce with this one. It comes up on the LCD as"tr".

11 Bravo
05-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I went last year and am going again this year, its a blast. They were not too strict about firing modes last year. At least I didnt notice any problems. They did spot chrono quite a bit though.

See ya there. :shooting:

Lee
05-08-2006, 03:56 PM
i was there last year as well. no problems noted by me. didn't hear anything about rof rules other than asked to be considerate when in close range.

it was a good time though the paint sucked. PMi promised it would be better this time though.

well worth the trip to go to it. look for me and 11bravo, we'll be running together.