PDA

View Full Version : penumatic mag?

cyrus-the-virus
05-08-2006, 12:37 AM
What do people mean when they turn their mag into a penumag? Is there any advantages? any diss advantages? Why would anyone do this?

Mescalito
05-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Search...................

cyrus-the-virus
05-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Search...................
Thanks for your help I apreciate it. No really i do. I never would have guessed to search.

I did and I only found a few about people asking the same questions

PnueMagger
05-08-2006, 02:11 AM
what's a pnuemag? :confused:

HINT: Search "phishphen"
or look at my first few posts on AO
I have one for sale in the BST too

PnueMagger
05-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Alex: Please choose a category
Me: I'll take kickass Markers for 500
Alex: This marker, rips the uber hardest - without the use of electonics
jeopardy theme song
Me: What is a pnuematically actuated automag?
Alex: correct!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mescalito
05-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Thanks for your help I apreciate it. No really i do. I never would have guessed to search.

I did and I only found a few about people asking the same questions

Thats probobly because ya spelled it wrong... :tard:

cyrus-the-virus
05-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Alex: Please choose a category
Me: I'll take kickass Markers for 500
Alex: This marker, rips the uber hardest - without the use of electonics
jeopardy theme song
Me: What is a pnuematically actuated automag?
Alex: correct!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

thanks but that doesent help lol.

Mescalito:well enlighten me oh all knowing one.

Walrus
05-08-2006, 01:38 PM
A PNUEMAG is a pnuematic assisted trigger on an Automag. The trigger pushes back against a 3-way (might be a 2-way, I can't remember) insted of the trigger rod. The 3-way actuates a ram which actuates the sear causing the Mag to fire. The nice part about all of this is that it only takes a millimeter or two to actuate the 3-way instead of 1/4-1/2". The trigger is also extremely light so it is considered walkable. Basically you have similar pnuematics to an Autococker and the 3-way and ram are in the grip on your Mag. The LP reg is mounted elsewhere and LP line feeds the 3-way and ram just like a cocker. I hope this helps.

If I happen to have any of the above incorrect, someone feel free to correct me.

Aeronautica86
05-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Mescalito:well enlighten me oh all knowing one.

the point he was trying to make is this:

you wrote "penumag" in your thread title, and you wrote "penumag" in the body of your text, therefore we would assume that you searched the forum for threads containing the word "penumag", but since its actually spelled "pneumag" your lack of results on the search are not a suprise...

marpat
05-08-2006, 04:37 PM
the point he was trying to make is this:

you wrote "penumag" in your thread title, and you wrote "penumag" in the body of your text, therefore we would assume that you searched the forum for threads containing the word "penumag", but since its actually spelled "pneumag" your lack of results on the search are not a suprise...

yeah but he could have left the correct spelling :p

cyrus-the-virus
05-08-2006, 05:55 PM
A PNEUMAG is a pneumatic assisted trigger on an Automag. The trigger pushes back against a 3-way (might be a 2-way, I can't remember) insted of the trigger rod. The 3-way actuates a ram which actuates the sear causing the Mag to fire. The nice part about all of this is that it only takes a millimeter or two to actuate the 3-way instead of 1/4-1/2". The trigger is also extremely light so it is considered walkable. Basically you have similar pnuematics to an Autococker and the 3-way and ram are in the grip on your Mag. The LP reg is mounted elsewhere and LP line feeds the 3-way and ram just like a cocker. I hope this helps.

If I happen to have any of the above incorrect, someone feel free to correct me.

9 posts and i finaly get a helpful response.

I thank you.

P.s. I think i love you.

PnueMagger
05-09-2006, 02:22 AM
dude... In my first post here... I said: "search Phishphen".

That was actually the first helpful post :ninja:

Walrus
05-09-2006, 08:35 AM
You are welcome. I know how it is to need an answer, but cannot find it easily. Sometimes it is just easier for someone to tell you than to have 5 people post telling look for it when you have and did not find what you wanted to know.

I do believe if you search, then you can find the picture break-down of what all a pnuemag entails and how it works. The love is appreciated, but just pass it along when someone else asks a question and you know the answer.

NeoApollo
05-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Cyrus, being a jerk isn't going to get you answers any faster. That might work on PBN, but we're a bit more friendly on AO.

cowboy_00
05-25-2006, 05:33 PM
We just like to tease a lot and sometimes be a little sarcastic.

It either drives the PBNers back or makes them cower in a corner.