PDA

View Full Version : Want my other new gun....

urbancowboy6221
05-08-2006, 07:31 AM
I just picked up my new RT PRO Classic and added warp feed ultralite trigger....etc.... That is one of the guns I have always wanted since I was a kid. Now I am going to buy my cocker so I do need suggestions on what type of cocker to get....and not electronic wants I am not turning to the dark side...lol. I am looking for good quality cheap cocker around 500 for just the gun have tank and everything else needed including the freak. Thanks a lot guys!!!!

buzzboy
05-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Just get a new prostock. Most places have them in the 200-300 range. Also I'm pretty sure you can get a double triggered blazer for about 500-550. A much better buy imho.

Cow hunter
05-08-2006, 05:08 PM
a protock sounds good to me, id stay away from the trilogy though

i have a friend whos selling a mech black magic if youre interested

mobsterboy
05-08-2006, 06:49 PM
best advice: Get anything BUT a cocker

average advice: Get an ubercheap right feed cocker, NOT AS YOUR MAIN GUN, and take it all apart piece by piece to get the basic idea of how it works

noob advice: Buy the first thing that looks uber shiny and makes you whinny like a little pony

theres my advice(hint, the average advice is the one i'd go with)

warbeak2099
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Pssh, you can pick up some pretty tricked out mech cockers for cheap these days. A mech freeflow would only run you about 300-400. That's a NICE mech freeflow.

usagi_tetsu
05-08-2006, 11:24 PM
If you're looking for a new 'cocker, go over to ANS (http://www.ansxtreme.com) and check out their new X5. Awesome looking markers, and ANS has always made some of the best aftermarket 'cocker parts.

DiabloHaze87
05-08-2006, 11:37 PM
I would look into ANS or Free Flow both companies make great custom cockers. Merlins are also nice. I have ANS Genx-4 Chaos series and its awesome, smooth trigger pull and with the Jack Hammer and ANS inline reg its great on air and you can tweak it to run very consistanley. Not to mention the market on cocker resale is crap so you can pick one up cheap!

SpecialBlend2786
05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
CCM Series 5.

Hands Down.

magman007
05-09-2006, 10:05 AM
avoid ans, their parts and quality pretty much suck

mech cocker? well you have the opportunity to buy any cocker you want fr 500 baisically, most e cockers are that low, and a good mech is deffinitely that low. You should be able to find a freeflow, ccm series 5 or a j2, any thing wgp, dark cocker, kapp cocker, etc. Cockers have no resale now, so scoop em up cheep while they are still around. Also look into palmers markers if you are willing to spend 500, you can get an awesome blazer, typhoon, or most of glens other creations for about 500 used.

craltal
05-09-2006, 10:13 AM
avoid ans, their parts and quality pretty much suck

mech cocker? well you have the opportunity to buy any cocker you want fr 500 baisically, most e cockers are that low, and a good mech is deffinitely that low. You should be able to find a freeflow, ccm series 5 or a j2, any thing wgp, dark cocker, kapp cocker, etc. Cockers have no resale now, so scoop em up cheep while they are still around. Also look into palmers markers if you are willing to spend 500, you can get an awesome blazer, typhoon, or most of glens other creations for about 500 used.

QFT