PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Q's

RedEyes
05-10-2006, 04:00 PM
I know I can add a credit card to paypal. I was wonder when I'm shopping on an online shop that just uses Paypal do I get to choose where it draws the moneys from. Like I have 2 credit cards and the bank account and I want to choose one of the credit cards.

Thanks

RapidTransit
05-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Yes it does. I love sites that use paypal, don't have to type in any information just click checkout its done

RedEyes
05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
lol thanks.

Recon by Fire
05-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I even have my PayPal account linked to my PayPal Visa :)

RapidTransit
05-11-2006, 08:28 PM
I retract my former statement about Paypal being awsome, I just got a chargeback by some ****head and I was in the middle of buying 3 items off the F/S forum now I can't because my money is gone :tard: :mad:

BeaverEater
05-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I hate paypal royally, they have screwed me over 2 times in the last 6 months because of there so called "protection".

Glickman
05-15-2006, 10:47 AM
i wouldnt assume that paypal is the cure-all for internet shopping, there always will be a risk.

far as ive seen *knock on wood* paypal has been rather helpful; returning the 10k my dad paid for a tablet pc that never came

RedEyes
05-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Another question. For paying for ebay item, paypal has send money "Pay for eBay Items" to pay for items I won could I use a credit card with this function too?

Anslkyn33
05-23-2024, 04:53 PM
I know I can add a credit card to paypal. I was wonder when I'm shopping on an online shop that just uses Paypal do I get to choose where it draws the moneys from. Previously, this was not possible. But now everything has completely changed. You can pay in any way and with any card. It’s also cool that there is a digital wallet, I read the article https://dashdevs.com/blog/how-to-create-a-digital-wallet/ here. Banking has progressed greatly and continues to do so. I don't know what else you can come up with. Like I have 2 credit cards and the bank account and I want to choose one of the credit cards.

Thanks

It was always possible to do this.

going_home
05-28-2024, 01:48 PM
It was always possible to do this.

Thank you