PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a phone number for Doc?

SummaryJudgement
05-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

I was just curious if anyone had a phone number for Doc's Machine Shop? I bought a Spacemag frame off of him several weeks ago and can't seem to get in contact with him now. Last he told me, I should've gotten it a week or two ago. I've left a message in the Tinker's Guild, e-mailed him, and tried to contact him through Ebay. I know he's super busy, maybe he's even shipped it and it's in transit, I just don't know.

I was hoping to call his shop and ask real quick. I imagine he doesn't want every PB player in the world to know his number, so if you have a good way to contact him other than what I've tried, please PM me any suggestions or info you may have.

Thanks a bunch! :clap:

Chronobreak
05-12-2006, 03:42 PM
give it another week, and stop bragging you bought a spacemag :D

RRfireblade
05-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey guys,

I was just curious if anyone had a phone number for Doc's Machine Shop?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have a better chance of getting the combo to the lock on his Ice Box.

Shives
05-12-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm just being patient. I know he's a busy man. I also accept that quality takes time. I'll wait.

Shives

SummaryJudgement
05-12-2006, 04:34 PM
give it another week, and stop bragging you bought a spacemag :D

:D Okay, okay. It's hard to be patient when I'm waiting on something like that ;) I'll relax and wait and see....I actually figured I'd get these types of responces, ah well.

Thanks guys...

Fred
05-12-2006, 05:54 PM
if you read the tinkers guild you'd know that his computers have been FUBAR'd for a couple weeks.

:rolleyes:

SummaryJudgement
05-13-2006, 01:03 PM

Yes, but not since I have tried to contact him. Plus if he has had time to post pics of playing from the weekend, then he may have time to check tinker'sGuild posts/e-mail/Ebay....

EDIT:
I have much love for Doc, I am not flaming....thread over.

kopfjaeger
05-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Don't worry. Doc's hard drive crashed (with all the customer info), and he said he shipped his orders out Friday. :)

SummaryJudgement
05-13-2006, 03:43 PM
:D :headbang: :clap: :bounce: :dance: :cheers:

EMOTICON MADNESS! ME HAPPY BOY!

bentothejam1n
05-13-2006, 04:55 PM
somebody got their spacemag frame eh??
must post pics