PDA

View Full Version : Sterling Paintballs?

Sniper1
05-12-2006, 05:29 PM
I am setting up a corporate office game for a buddy of mine and they don’t want to travel far. Thing is we are in NYC and the only really sweet terrain for wood ball that is close is at a place that sounds so iffy. www.njpaintball.com

The only two mentions of problems with them on pbreview is problems with mask rules and paint… So my questions if anyone ever use Sterling Paintballs? I know that they come in two flavors Sterling Rec and Sterling Game. Weary of the brand.

vonort
05-12-2006, 11:48 PM
I had won a case of Sterling Rec on an online give a way. I had no problems with it. Shot well and left a decent mark. Not sure what they sell for per case since I got it for free. But overall I was impressed with the quality.

hobbesTZ
05-13-2006, 09:53 AM
I think they're made by Arrow Precision. They are located in England but somehow I doubt that's where they'd manufacture the paint if you can get it here too.

paullus99
05-15-2006, 04:58 AM
Arrow Precision is the reseller here in the US for Sterling. The paint is an RP derivative, I believe. Had a chance to shoot some & its about equivalent to PMI Premium. It had some larger than average seams, but otherwise, shot just fine.

magman007
05-15-2006, 11:25 AM
why not go to knights breed paintball in nj? its probabally a halfhour away and its a nice well run field, with both woodsball and speedball, nice courses as well.

Sniper1
05-15-2006, 11:58 AM
why not go to knights breed paintball in nj? its probabally a halfhour away and its a nice well run field, with both woodsball and speedball, nice courses as well.

know thier telephone number? thier website seems to be down http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/

ZEROte
05-16-2006, 08:35 AM
knightbreed no longer exists as knightbreed. its now ejam and they arent completely set up for woodsball. if you guys like woodsball just stop complaining and make the trip to topgun.