PDA

View Full Version : X-valve response problem

Shotcaller509
05-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Hello all. I am having a little bit of a trigger response prob with my X-valve. I found the right carrier fianlly, and have 3 shims in the LX. I have it oiled pretty good, and got 4000 psi in the tank so I know its got plenty of air pressure, and Ive got the ULT pretty tuned. The Valve is brand new so Im not all the way familiar with it yet. This problem just started happening. I can't walk the trigger like I was a week ago. The trigger just isnt springy enough on the second pull. Thats all I can think of that could be wrong. Am I missing somthing here???? Please give me you info. Thanks

Shotcaller509
05-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Well disregard that note I figured it out. I had to oil the heck out of the ULT pin. It turned out that the ULT was brand new so it wasnt totaly oiled through. It works like a champ now.

Hello all. I am having a little bit of a trigger response prob with my X-valve. I found the right carrier fianlly, and have 3 shims in the LX. I have it oiled pretty good, and got 4000 psi in the tank so I know its got plenty of air pressure, and Ive got the ULT pretty tuned. The Valve is brand new so Im not all the way familiar with it yet. This problem just started happening. I can't walk the trigger like I was a week ago. The trigger just isnt springy enough on the second pull. Thats all I can think of that could be wrong. Am I missing somthing here???? Please give me you info. Thanks