PDA

View Full Version : Emag and warped feed

marc
12-19-2001, 06:11 PM
Hey I gots me a few questions; for all of the cool new shells on agd store site is the 65 just for the shell im guessing so but I want to make sure. Are the shells any weaker or stronger like BEs reveys( plain black is stronger than the transparent colors, I had to learn that one the hard way). And for the warped to emag connection, what should i have (my mom wont give my my warped yet until christmas, but I know how i want it)If i want the warped on the side opposite of the LED and I am left handed what type of connection chord should I get. How many of the shells do you have, and if you run out will AGD make more. Finnaly, will the prices ever go down on the shells.

speedballbanks
12-19-2001, 06:49 PM
Hey I gots me a few questions; for all of the cool new shells on agd store site is the 65 just for the shell im guessing so but I want to make sure. Are the shells any weaker or stronger like BEs reveys( plain black is stronger than the transparent colors, I had to learn that one the hard way). And for the warped to emag connection, what should i have (my mom wont give my my warped yet until christmas, but I know how i want it)If i want the warped on the side opposite of the LED and I am left handed what type of connection chord should I get. How many of the shells do you have, and if you run out will AGD make more. Finnaly, will the prices ever go down on the shells

yes, the shells are a different plastic, and get the left handed intellicord and i dont know the answers to the oher ones. ;)

Bartleby
12-19-2001, 06:52 PM
i'm sure, like most things, AGD will give some sort of deal on the shells but only Tom (get it? time=tom) can tell. :D

BlackVCG
12-19-2001, 06:59 PM
Let's see here...

>All the Warp shells are made of the strongest plastic possible. (I believe it's the same plastic that was used on the Pre-BE black Revy shells) All colored shells start out as a clear shell, they just use RIT dye to color them.

>Get the left-handed 15" intellifeed cable if you're putting the Warp on the right side of the gun.

>I don't work at the factory so I'm not sure on how much they have in stock, but they'll continue to do the special colors and fades as long as there is demand.

>I don't think the price will ever go down on the specialty Warp shells. They're hand done and last I knew, Tom was the only one that did the custom Warp shells. I'm sure they have a few other employees at the factory that have learned how to dye the shells, but it's not an easy process so expect the price to stay where it's at.

marc
12-19-2001, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the help, and as I was I said I just want to say that AGD in my opinoin makes by far the strogest most reliable products, and that I would never doubt any of there products, I was just wondering. And my question that i used Brass eagle I meant it asrereading what an analgy not a comparison. I think I might have to buy one of those Fade smoke to red, tumbled but to bad they arnt at a price of a clear( if you read my reply on the post where Tom intruduced us to the tumbelled shells you would understant.)