PDA

View Full Version : Sear Mod

Automagsam
05-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Me and Snoopay700 will soon be doing sear mods for people, all it will cost you is $6.50 plus shipping and handling, we will begin this very shortly so those who are interested plz post here or email me at seabeesrock@comcast.net thanks! (If you have questions plz feel free to post)

Aeronautica86
05-12-2006, 11:50 PM
I'll be the first question since I'm new to mags - what needs to be modified on the sear? I guess there is only one sear modification, what's it for?

Automagsam
05-12-2006, 11:54 PM
I'll be the first question since I'm new to mags - what needs to be modified on the sear? I guess there is only one sear modification, what's it for?

Yes thats a very good question, first of all nuthing needs to be modded on the sear its a preferance, but saying that when you do the mod it creates a shorter pull distance on the trigger, with the compromise of making it slightly heavier, but this mod is very very favored especially for those who want to eliminate chuffing. http://www.lukescustoms.com/sear%20mod.jpg (notice how here from lukes pic you raise the hole higher to create a shorter pull)

Automagsam
05-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Tell ya what, to the first person who wants one we will do it for dollars plus shipping (you can probably ship in an envelope the sear for 35 cents) so reply here and we'll get it done for ya ASAP!