PDA

View Full Version : ult in a RT valve

braaatz
05-13-2006, 05:52 AM
What is the modification needed to install a ult in a RT valve?
With this modification can a RT on/off be reinstalled?

I have done a search on this , but what I want to know is what
the actual mod is. I am a machinist and I was considering doing
this myself. Is this modification simply boring out the hole/c'bore
to accept the ult on/off? If so can this dimension be taken from
the ult on/off and machined for a slip fit? Does anyone know these
dimensions?

I would appreciate any info on this.

snoopay700
05-13-2006, 01:16 PM
What is the modification needed to install a ult in a RT valve?
With this modification can a RT on/off be reinstalled?

I have done a search on this , but what I want to know is what
the actual mod is. I am a machinist and I was considering doing
this myself. Is this modification simply boring out the hole/c'bore
to accept the ult on/off? If so can this dimension be taken from
the ult on/off and machined for a slip fit? Does anyone know these
dimensions?

I would appreciate any info on this.
The hole for the on/off needs to be drilled so it can accept the x-valve on/off meaning so it has a big bottom oring as well. With this done, you void the warranty and you need an extra o-ring to put the onld on/off in, but it can be done.

Shotcaller509
05-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Braaatz, If you want to know the exact specs on the needed boar size you can E-mail brad from paintballmaxx in Houston at [email protected] I personaly sent my RT valve to him so that he could rebore it for a ULT. The specs were perfect, dropped a ULT in and worked like a charm, no leaking or nothing. If you want to put the old on/off in all you need to do is put in a couple orings at the bottom of the rebored hole in the valve since it is a new size. I sent out my valve on a monday, and got it back on a thursday the same week. All he asks is to send your valve to him plus $20 and that will cover the bore of the valve, and shipping it back to you via Priority. Its a great deal, and personally I would'nt play with out the ULT. Its like night and day. Well hope this info helps you out. good luck, Shotcaller509

The hole for the on/off needs to be drilled so it can accept the x-valve on/off meaning so it has a big bottom oring as well. With this done, you void the warranty and you need an extra o-ring to put the onld on/off in, but it can be done.

braaatz
05-16-2006, 05:49 AM
thanks to everyone for the information