PDA

View Full Version : Devolution of WORRs (WGP) web-site...

cledford
12-19-2001, 06:13 PM
I just decided to check out the WORR Games web-site for the first time in over a year - wow, what a change for the worst!

While AGD is pioneering new levels of customer/manufacturer interaction through AO, it looks like WGP is curtailing theirs. (Doesn't that seem backwards?)

How sad, they used to have some really great trouble shooting stuff at their web-site (actually the best I found anywhere), including great instructions with awesome digital pictures of how to TOTALLY disassemble everything they made - ram, 3-way, Rock... Now the site is nothing but a web sales portal with only links to buy stuff - no technical info at all.

I went to www.worr.com - do they have another URL that still has all the old stuff? If not, I'll officially call it and say "WGP SOLD OUT!"

-Calvin

speedballbanks
12-19-2001, 06:44 PM
man i feel bad for them they did have a nice website oh well agd is better agd is better nanananana agd is better.
lol

FeelTheRT
12-19-2001, 07:44 PM
acutally the WGP's site has been like that for more than half a year.

Maghog
12-20-2001, 02:20 AM
What bugs me is they won't reply to an e-mail unless it's got something to do with making money. Pothetic, but they still sell the most guns in the game.

The Mad Painter
12-20-2001, 09:36 AM
now that you mention it, click on GUNS, where i thought would be a place to get information. all it says is click on gun to purchase. why not give a little technical information? its a sit for selling just autocockers, not for a company forsite. that is kinda disappointing...

joeyjoe367
12-20-2001, 12:29 PM
OMG... on the "worr-wear" there's a word...

WORROLUTION!

Gee, we're not trying to be Mainstream...:rolleyes:

vtec
12-20-2001, 12:44 PM
thanks for the link, i have now seen the most ugly gun ever, the flatline cocker. bwahahhaha.

speedballbanks
12-20-2001, 01:00 PM
yes the flatline cocker is hideous it looks like a small elephant with a big trunk LoL

mykroft
12-20-2001, 07:19 PM
Not to mention the stupid prices. MSRP on those is out to lunch. $525USD for a Vertical feed cocker? I get them in Canada for $550CDN (that's about $350USD)

MikeCouves
12-20-2001, 07:24 PM
Lol what a bashing that site is getting! Yeah same thing happened with the Kingman site, but it didn't turn as bad as the Worr one. And Smart Parts!! Same thing happened.