PDA

View Full Version : Friends Rebel...

MAGS own YOU
12-19-2001, 06:50 PM
WEll, my friend and I split the cost of a used Rebel. WE have put and taken some stuff off it. WE have taken off the reg, drop and x chamber. It has a new shocktech bolt and a freak jr barrel. Is it possible to run nitro off this thing, and are we looking to see any performance boost on it? What parts are we gonna need besides the tank? And what other upgrades would you recomend? Thanks, all help appreciated.

Cha0tic
12-19-2001, 07:43 PM
yes you can run nitro on it. you can go lp with it, but its just a waste of like 600 dollars. get a nice reg for it.

MAGS own YOU
12-19-2001, 07:50 PM
Ive got a Centerflag Low Pressure System tha has an output pressure of 500 is that ok? Then I inline reg right? What kind should I get.

~WarpedRT~
12-19-2001, 07:57 PM
$600?? Where did you get that at? You can effectely make a Piranha low pressure for about $100. All you need is a turbo valve, a regulator, and a high volume cell. Not to mention an adjustable air tank. But I don't know where you got $600 at. The Piranha I used to have was really low pressure. No one could hear it fire it was so quiet. As for doing more to the Rebel, it's a shame that you didn't pick a Spyder instead, because you can get those things tricked. Put a new trigger frame on, custom mill the body, reg., barrel, bolt, valve, ano. and a few other things. But you can always check with places that will do taht sort of thing with a Spyder, and ask if they can do it with a Rebel.

MAGS own YOU
12-20-2001, 06:52 AM
Its spyder clone, so its no big deal :)