PDA

View Full Version : anybody go a karta for sale

muskratjim
05-14-2006, 03:54 PM
does anybody have a black karta body and rail for sale i know they are collectable and will probable cost 250+ but i would love to buy one if its not to outragous anyway pm your email or were i can see pics and what you are looking to get. i do not want to get in a bidding war with any body so just tell me the price and i'll decide if its to much. later jim :cheers:

:shooting: rocking a mag since '91 :shooting:

DeVioSiTY
05-21-2006, 02:23 PM
I just saw some of these get gobbled up (I mean lightning fast) on ebay for well over $400. People can't even sell a mag with an xvalve and ULE body & trigger with a warp for $400. Demand seems to be huge. AGD needs to work on delivering some slugs, and mark them up several hundred percent to ensure they are staying around for the long haul. I'm certain the slug customizers wouldn't mind paying extra for the slugs as longa s they still sell.

Rudz
05-21-2006, 11:58 PM
yes..if i knew the kartas wouldrun into a shortage i would have bpught several..i have 2 but thewy are on my guns and not for sale..but yes..the body rail sets sell for 400 to 450..goodluck..your best bet is tryin to get someone to part theres out..keep an eye in the bst