PDA

View Full Version : Trade gone bad

SpitFire1299
05-15-2006, 08:00 PM
I read this other topic and it sounded All too familiar.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2152675

Anyway.. So i trade my gun for someoneone elses gun. The next day after they ship it, they freak out because it doesnt come with a barrel or asa, when it was showed in a picture with no barrel or asa is included. I called his dad and asked him what should be fair because the kid kept using all caps and stuff like that on AIM.

I recieved his gun, which came with broken eyes that i just had replaced. I sent him $45 to get a barrel and i shipped 1day after he did because we were still working things out. I shipped friday, and he now keeps calling me, PMing me.. and IMing me. I gave him the confirmation number and everything. Hes threatened to report me and stuff too.

BTW.. i think im going him the favor by sending him a $45 and including an asa and macroline. I shipped friday(priority).

I figured i would just wait, but this is every day.. I have told and explained the confirmation number at least twice now.

:tard: What should i do??

warbeak2099
05-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Call his nfather again and have a stern conversation with him. Don't get off the phone until you've both ironed things out. I think you should be given money to get the eyes fixed or replaced.

jenarelJAM
05-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Wait what?

You set up a trade, gun for gun, and he shipped. Then he complained afterwards because he thought he was getting an asa and barrel, while you had never said he was. Then you called his dad, and worked things out. What did his dad say?

Then you recieve his gun, notice the eyes are broken, so you replace them out of pocket. You ship the next day after that?

Did you include a barrel or asa?

Did you throw in the $45 you were thinking about?

I think you should call his dad back, let him know what's happening. Most of the time, parents realize that trades and sales are more important than kids think, and there are certain rules to be followed.

If you don't, well, see the link in the first post...