PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest paintball store

pablo4429
05-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Hey
I was just wondering what you guys have found to be the cheapest store online that sell paintball items?

magman007
05-17-2006, 12:55 AM
good luck, most, if not all sites will have 90% of their products priced the same, this is due to Minimum advertized pricing, which most companies enforce on their products. Helps give the little guy an edge.

RavishingEddie
05-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey
I was just wondering what you guys have found to be the cheapest store online that sell paintball items?

paintball Wizard- Cheap stuff, free shipping when you spend $200.00 or more.

Chaos Paintball- Cheap stuff, fast shipping, don't charge tax.

Paintball Discounters- Cheap stuff

Critical Paintball- Good Customer Service

grEnAlEins
05-17-2006, 06:55 AM
when I want cheap stuff I either A) check clearance sections at several sites, or B) Froogle it (service provided by google, it is a deal hunter. It searches for all instances of the item, and then shows them to you :D )

murphy54
05-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I do not belive in cheap store online...has to be a trick

BeaverEater
05-17-2006, 02:15 PM
cheapest is not always the greatest. A lot of these sites have horrible customer service and shipping times. I go to the local shop for anything i need or buy it right off the classifieds here.

paintballfreak90
05-17-2006, 05:09 PM
www.actionvillage.com is has good shipping and prices

aka... www.paintballgear.com

Jaan
05-17-2006, 06:22 PM
cheapest is not always the greatest. A lot of these sites have horrible customer service and shipping times. I go to the local shop for anything i need or buy it right off the classifieds here.QFT

You only need to get burned once and all those "savings" go down the drain. I'm definitely a supporter of the local store.

jenarelJAM
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
www.actionvillage.com is has good shipping and prices

aka... www.paintballgear.com
QFT
It's what I use 99% of the time, because their price is better than anyone else's 99% of the time(and I check as many other stores as I can find). The only time I don't use them is when they don't have an item, or it's out of stock, then I have to go somewhere I trust less, who charges more, so that I don't have to wait a month for restocking.

grEnAlEins
05-17-2006, 10:55 PM
QFT
It's what I use 99% of the time, because their price is better than anyone else's 99% of the time(and I check as many other stores as I can find). The only time I don't use them is when they don't have an item, or it's out of stock
me too, but they and Bad Boyz Toyz/Shocktech are my local stores :dance:

1337caesar
05-18-2006, 09:05 PM
www.pbmansion.com is a good one too, if you talk to the owner on the store's forums he will often give you a better than MAP price

RapidTransit
05-19-2006, 10:23 AM
www.sakworldpaintball.com only cuz its local and the guy who runs the store front is a really nice guy he is also is trying to sell a Auto Response framed mag for $50 if anyones interested.

Sometimes cheap = Raped on shipping.