PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Team decision

RavishingEddie
05-17-2006, 04:13 PM
hey guys I am the captain of my team called the Hirelings, well anyway I thought I came up with the idea that our uniforms were going to be Diablo pro Blue color. A couple of my friends agreed right away, but one of my friends argued that blue was too common and wanted to replace blue with neon green. Surprisingly a couple of my friends agreed and we are now divided. I personally think neon green on black sucks, but I might give in if the rest of my friends want that color. What do you guys think about neon green? Be honest I don't care. Thank you all

stop whining buy a mag
05-17-2006, 05:06 PM
It's hard to get neon green stuff. If you want your masks to match then you'll have to have black.

fat_teddy
05-17-2006, 05:24 PM
buy 1 so u can show them how gay it looks thell agree cuz the only 1 besides camo is a smart parts 1 and it is so gay lookin

REDRT
05-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Even though my favorite color is green and I think the neon green would be unique. I'd have to vote it down. It would be hard to match colors. Cothing wise I would stick to more common colors in case you worn something out and you can't get the samething anymore.

ABTOCMEPTb
05-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Find a team that will respect your authoratha!!!!

I mean does it really that important what to wear? Its paintball not fashion show. Stop this frutiness.

Grey Goose
05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
I vote for the green. That's what hardware stores carry spray paint for.

stop whining buy a mag
05-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I vote for the green. That's what hardware stores carry spray paint for.

...I don't know you well so I'd have to say that's a joke.

SpitFire1299
05-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Your captian.. you decide, thats what i do. :D

Jonno06
05-17-2006, 07:21 PM
neongreen/black ftw. :cheers:

magman007
05-17-2006, 07:58 PM
damn grey goose, havnt seen that name for a long time, still got that invision i sold ya in like, 2k2?

either way, you can spraypaint a mask, using krylon fusion, and if done right, they come out lookin pretty good.

peewee
05-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Go with a neutral pant, gray/black. Then order custom jerseys from animal paintball. The cost of a semi custom jersey is about the same as a normal one.

Grey Goose
05-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Actually that Invision was the cause a very spirited discussion w/ Dave @ DYE :)

Battlewear
05-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey Eddie

Good question..

When I was the captain of a team I allowed every one to have their imput and then took that and made a decision..

While Blue/Black is common it as others are saying easier to match to other equipment. Some items you dont want to spray paint, it just looks bad (granted, Masks can be ok, but gloves, and pads and such... not so good)..

Any ways, Yes Neon Green/Black might be more unique, I would suggest that there are other ways to which to make your team stand out.

Remind every one that and see what they say. Hold a vote, if it comes out tied then either make the decision your self or flip a coin.. It cant be that bad :)

magman007
05-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Actually that Invision was the cause a very spirited discussion w/ Dave @ DYE :)

haha what came out of that discussion?

btw much <3 for dave, he has helped more than you can imagine with team matrixowner.com :)

VFX_Fenix
05-18-2006, 12:22 PM
For pure color matching blue is definately an easier color, most companies make blue, red, and black/grey clothing and gear as has been mentioned.

You might consider trying not to go with a solid scheme though. Having different jersey and pant colors might be an option. Also I'd be cautious about sudgesting a color that you personally already use a lot since that may have some detremental effect.

Another route would be to contact someone like Animalpaintball or Custom Sports Gear for custom jerseys, then you aren't limited by what's on the shelf, you can make whatever you want, and you'll be unique in a sea of blue, red, black, and yellow.

r-unit
05-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Hitler style FTW.