PDA

View Full Version : Posting here b/c need a fast answer

chip08
05-18-2006, 08:37 PM
I need my Emag to be working by tomorrow morning and was hoping you guys could help. Its got the XMOD. The marker works fine in manual, but wont cycle in E mode. It will fire one shot in E mode if I fire a few times in manual first. It works fine in Practice mode and registers a bps. It also flashes that the trigger is registering when I am on the TRIG_ACE_ menu screen. The ACE is off. What is up? Is it the HES? I'm clueless and frustrated at the moment.

going_home
05-18-2006, 08:43 PM
You would be better off posting this in the Xmod thread.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2153036#post2153036

master_alexander
05-18-2006, 10:49 PM
i dont remember much from my emag it it could very well be the noid setup... make sure everything is all good and working in there. If it will register BPS then its not a board problem, i would think... Check the battery too.

Tao
05-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I need my Emag to be working by tomorrow morning and was hoping you guys could help. Its got the XMOD. The marker works fine in manual, but wont cycle in E mode. It will fire one shot in E mode if I fire a few times in manual first. It works fine in Practice mode and registers a bps. It also flashes that the trigger is registering when I am on the TRIG_ACE_ menu screen. The ACE is off. What is up? Is it the HES? I'm clueless and frustrated at the moment.

Try tightening the field strip screw in a BIT tighter with an allan key. (Don't go too tight). I have had a gun which would not hold the valve down tight enough to make proper contact with the sear by tightening the field strip scre by hand...