PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Ticketmaster connections?

magman007
05-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I was wondering if any one here has ticket master connections, for my birthday my parents were going to purchase me a ticket to go see the foo fighters in philly on aug 16th, ive been wanting to see the foo's for like, 8 years now, but their tour schedule and my schedule never match. The one opportunity i get to go see them, and the tickets are sold out due to an internet presale, of which i obviously did not have the code for, nor did i know how to get the code.

So now all the ebay ticket sellers are holding tickets, leaving fans high and dry, but thats a nother story. im pretty pissed at this, and think its just morally wrong, but again, thats me, and thats a nother thread.

if any one has any ticketmaster connections, and can find a way to fanagle a ticket, i would be more than appreciative, and will paypall a small finders fee for your hard work.

thanks alot.

BobTheCow
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Can't really help, but you may consider trying craigslist. *shrugs*

Muzikman
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Not any more. Since they have closed down so many of the TicketMaster booths, all my connections died up. Usually though, even then I couldn't get tickets to sold out concerts.

Odd thing is, for the Internet pre-sales they only sell a lot of tickets, they do not sell them all, so the reason for the sell out was not the Internet pre-sale I am sure.

evildead420
05-19-2006, 04:10 PM
stubhub.com

buy tickets from fans, hope that helps, usually youll find a S.O. show on there for sale

Dharma punk
05-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Go to the show early. Take a Lousiville with you. When you see someone going to the show, hit them with said bat and take thier ticket. Problem solved. As you can see, I went to the Behemoth School of Gettin Things Done.

Rudz
05-19-2006, 08:20 PM
the behemoth shool of problem solving gets around..what year did you grad..i had high honors!!!!

PyRo
05-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Bring a guitar and say your with the band.

magman007
05-19-2006, 10:22 PM
thanks for the stub hub reccomendation, i still over paid, but not nearly as bad as the ebay sellers were trying to charge. I appreciate the assistance, and il deffinitely report back from the concert. It looks like it will be awesome, only 7 us tour dates, and its supposed to be a very intimate show.(not that way) I cant wait.

Maggot6
05-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Funny thing is my dad actually has these "connections"..However, we're in Canada, and I don't even know if he could get the stuff for the states etc... :(
Good luck though!

magman007
05-20-2006, 08:56 PM
thanks anyways maggot, i even tried calling my buddy, who isbest friends with joe perrys son to see if something could be arranged, then i broke down and paid a few extra bux, still not the outragous rate that ebay was charging thank god.