PDA

View Full Version : ULT Install Instructions

Battlewear
05-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey all

Well I recently purchased a X Valve from AGD.. I putting it in the mag today but I want to transfer over my ULT.. The only problem is I cant seem to find the installations Instructions. Granted there are lots of HELP threads, are there any sites with Install Instructions? even AGD doesnt have them on their site :(

Any help would be very appreciated.

Sudz
05-20-2006, 03:27 PM
take out the current on/off and pop in your ULT, as easy as that. May need to do some shim adjusting but nothing major with the tansformation.

to take out the on/off use a flat screw driver or something similar and wedge it out.

Battlewear
05-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Yea, I was concerned about the shims.. I had like 7 or 8 in it before..

Now with them all out when I screw it together it seems to have a gap there and moves back and forth (up and down)..

FinchMan
05-20-2006, 04:54 PM
what was your last valve? with that many shims i'd think it was a classic valve. You probably won't need that many shims with an X-valve.

st6212
05-20-2006, 08:28 PM
The gap between the top half and bottom half of the ULT on/off is supposed to be there.

Battlewear
05-21-2006, 10:42 AM
what was your last valve? with that many shims i'd think it was a classic valve. You probably won't need that many shims with an X-valve.

Yea sure was.. Sorry, should of mentioned that at the start. Going from the Classic to the X :) very happy about that :)

SpitFire1299
05-21-2006, 10:30 PM
You need to take out the orings inside your valve(in the on/off). There should be 2 orings ontop of eachother in there that need to be removed so the ULT can go in. :)