PDA

View Full Version : ITS HERE!!!! My new KAPP autococker

magman007
12-19-2001, 11:41 PM
I just got my brand spankin new KAPP autococker. I love it!I wil try to get pictures up soon. It is blue marbale annoed with a matching annoed boomstick. rhino reg, chrome clipard ram, twisted ccking od, razorback back block, 15 degree asa. Man is it sweet. I gota gt a front reg(lookin at a ans gen x 2) a kapp dz 2, oh and a new compessed air tank!

Miscue
12-19-2001, 11:49 PM
Dude, don't tease us. Post pics!

BlackVCG
12-20-2001, 01:19 AM
Anything but an ANS Gen Ex front reg. Look into the AKA Sidewinder or AA Vigilante. Gen Ex is just a poor choice.

Ninja B0Y
12-20-2001, 01:24 AM
Is it the new ones with the flame job?

toymyster
12-20-2001, 02:13 AM
That's what I hear as well, look into what BlackVCG suggested, or an Ergo (stock STO) reg, I understand they are excellent!!!

Paintballer86
12-20-2001, 05:54 AM
Oh you got it eh? sweet. I though it was supposed to come like 2 weeks ago??

PsychoMag
12-20-2001, 06:58 AM
Glad to see you liked it...Even better to see it out of my hands...lol...We are playing on DEcember 30th if you(magman007) and some friends wanna stop down and play with my guys. No tourney, just some good speedball. Glad you like the boomie. It was a nice touch...KAPP really hooked it up for me again. I thought you were just getting a blue one, but he anodized it to match :)

paintballer187
12-20-2001, 07:04 AM
yeah man don't just tease us post some pics!

magman007
12-20-2001, 12:38 PM
I will have pix up soon! As for regs, how about the black magic reg? I here there nice, and there cheper 2. Don thank you for all you have done! I appreciate your help in this whole ordeal.! I love the gun! now all i gotta do is fire a few rounds through it. Oh, Don, did it come timed or do i have to look into gettin that done?

Muzikman
12-20-2001, 01:49 PM
Hmm...do you still own the RT? If not, did you ever even play with it (the RT that is) :)

magman007
12-20-2001, 02:17 PM
but i did play with it. I played alot actually. Thats why i got bored and started feeling as if i neded a new maker. Il prolly return to mags sooner or later. Prolly an e-mag next time. But im happy now! i cant wait to try it out!

PS: hows the typhocker?

Kevmaster
12-20-2001, 07:52 PM
id personally take the Palmer stab. Rock quality and deisgn...made for high pressure, whats better than tat?

toymyster
12-20-2001, 10:17 PM
The Black Magic reg is basically and Ergo with a milled housing!!! They are excellent as well!!!

Scorch
12-21-2001, 01:55 AM
Pics?

Scorch

PsychoMag
12-21-2001, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by magman007
I will have pix up soon! As for regs, how about the black magic reg? I here there nice, and there cheper 2. Don thank you for all you have done! I appreciate your help in this whole ordeal.! I love the gun! now all i gotta do is fire a few rounds through it. Oh, Don, did it come timed or do i have to look into gettin that done?

You're welcome. The gun should be perfectly timed. So just put on the reg, A chrome Black Magic reg would be sweet. After that, a little adjustment of the rhino, since it is all the way out, and you should be shooting darts. Maybe in the spring, I will meet up with you at a field,(maybe Global since we are playing their league) and give you some lessons on the timing and some tweaking you can do to it, if you havent figured it out by then.

Oh, I got the 10" tip for the freak...sweet!
Also, Rob said thanks for the tank, he loves it.
and Jim tricked the RT Pro out with a freak and a red warp/revvie. When Jims nickel Intelliframe comes in, I am going to teach him wiring for the intellifeed link.

Again, You're Welcome.
Next time you need anything, Let me know and I will just ship it from the start...meeting up sux sometime. My car still needs work...never hit a Tractor-trailer tire at 80+mph...my poor Prelude...she still limps...lol