PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the E-mag upgrade program for overseas people.

Sledgehammer
12-20-2001, 11:16 AM
Tom, in the classic post "Emag Conversions are Finally Here!! And at a Special Deal!!!" you stated, overseas people should contact AGD Europe, they could help us.
I called AGD Europe two times and asked. They said, they still need to get word from you before they can start their own upgrade program.
Could you fix this pleaaaaase?

Maghog
12-20-2001, 11:38 AM
Good question, I've spoken with a few people who are interested in this upgrade over here in Europe.
AGDEurope could even use a mainland base instead of requiring shipping to the UK, especially since they really aren't part of the new Europe yet.
Tom, you'd be surprised to find as many Mag lovers over here as I have, and I've only been here for 6 weeks.
Don't forget about them!!!

Sledgehammer
12-20-2001, 11:50 AM
Dan, that's 'cause when dinosaurs like me (10 years of PB is pretty dinosaur for Germany) got into tourament PB the cocker was illegal here, so everyone got the Mag.
As I recall in '93 about 75% of German tournament teams played all Mags.
So in the first place everyone got a Mag since they had no choice. Then a lot of people (like myself) stuck with them since they are so good (reliable, simple to maintain, unbreakable...).

cphilip
12-20-2001, 01:07 PM
an up for these poor slobs! ;)

Maghog
12-20-2001, 02:15 PM
Well, if I didn't move to Germany to give my wife the family life she's after, it's to give the mag the home away from home it deserves.
AGD Europe will ROCK!!!!!!!!

Sledgehammer
12-21-2001, 06:23 AM
up

Sledgehammer
01-04-2002, 06:43 AM
up (/me hopes Tom reads this)